After finishing her promotional appearances in radio and TV stations for her new album, Minaj will go down the road to please her Barbz.
Nicki Minaj is all ready to announce the North American trek of her world tour. The "Pink Friday" tour will be kicked off on July 16 in Chicago, IL and visit 14 other cities up to August 12 in Vancouver, BC.
In the press release announcing the tour, Minaj is to hit big stadiums that will accommodate 2,800 to 7,000 people all at once. Tickets will go on sale on Friday, May 4 and there's a VIP access available for those willing to spend a little extra cash. The VIP deals will allow fans to access the venue earlier on the night of the show, meet the rapper in person, and get her autographs and photos.
Her tickets in international markets like Japan, Australia and U.K. have sold out within hours of going on sale. "My fans across seas have been going crazy. I'm just excited more than anything for me is the fact that this album's now done and on the way and I can go see my fans," she told MTV last month.
North American Tour Dates:
- 7/16 - Chicago, IL @ The Chicago Theatre
- 7/17 - Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre Detroit
- 7/19 - Cleveland, OH @ State Theatre at Playhouse Square
- 7/22 - Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre Atlanta
- 7/24 - Miami, FL @ James L. Knight Center
- 7/26 - Birmingham, AL @ Boutwell Auditorium
- 7/28 - Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
- 7/29 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- 7/31 - St. Louis, MO @ Peabody Opera House
- 8/2 - Denver, CO @ Wells Fargo Theatre
- 8/4 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- 8/7 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre
- 8/11 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre
- 8/12 - Vancouver, BC @ Queen Elizabeth Theatre