In anticipation of their upcoming tour, Florence Welch and her band give their devotees a sneak peek through a music video which focuses on their live performance.
Fresh off the announcement of their upcoming tour, Florence and the Machine release a performance music video for their latest single "Lover to Lover". Giving a taste of what to expect when they hit the road later this spring, the U.K. band take the center stage and deliver a sublime performance of the single.
Florence Welch and her band will kick off their tour on April 14 in Santa Barbara, California. The upcoming roadshow, which includes two shows at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, is part of promotional effort for their second studio album "Ceremonials", where "Lover to Lover" appears.
"In a way, it's not going to be too big a production; we've done a lot of quite extravagant stuff, and that's been amazing, but for this tour, it's definitely going to be about showcasing the music," she told MTV News. "The songs are going to be the most important thing. It will be heavily based on the music ... no bells and whistles just yet, we're going to try and keep it quite pure."
Florence and the Machine's "Lover to Lover" music video
2012 Tour Dates:
- Apr 14 - Santa Barbara, CA at Santa Barbara Bowl
- Apr 15 - Indio, CA at Coachella
- Apr 17 - Reno, NV at Grand Sierra Resort
- Apr 18 - Davis, CA at Mondavi Center at UC Davis
- Apr 20 - Phoenix, AZ at Comerica Theatre
- Apr 21 - Las Vegas, NV at The Cosmopolitan
- Apr 22 - Indio, CA at Coachella
- Apr 27 - Minneapolis, MN at Hennepin Theatre
- Apr 28 - Milwaukee, WI at Eagles Ballroom
- Apr 29 - St. Louis, MO at Peabody Opera House
- May 01 - Dallas, TX at Palladium Ballroom
- May 02 - Houston, TX at Verizon Wireless Theatre
- May 03 - New Orleans, LA at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- May 08 - New York, NY at Radio City Music Hall
- May 11 - Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun Arena
- May 12 - Atlantic City, NJ at Borgata Event Center