Ideas for Possible 'Beavis and Butt-Head' Sequel


Ideas for Possible 'Beavis and Butt-Head' Sequel


During the promotion of 'Extract', series creator Mike Judge spills the bean on what he has in mind for the sarcastic and heavy metal loving duo should another movie is made.

Old Beavis and Butt-head could be heading to the big screen. When promoting his upcoming movie "Extract", series creator Mike Judge talked to WENN about the ideas he has in mind for a sequel to 1996's feature adaptation of "Beavis and Butt-head", "Beavis and Butt-head Do America", should it is developed.

Sharing one of the ideas, Judge said that he would like to picture them as old men instead of the teenagers seen in the series and first film. "I kind of think of them as being either 15 or in their 60s," he fessed up. "I wouldn't mind doing something with them as these two dirty old men sitting on the couch."

The writer/producer/director of "Idiocracy" additionally dreamed up about what the characters did in the time that has passed in between. "At one point I thought Butt-Head might do ok on some really low-level sales job," the animator/filmmaker told WENN. "Beavis might be landscaping."

Judge has previously talked about the possibility of the MTV's cartoon series being made into a live action feature film, "Untitled Beavis & Butt-head Project". He admitted, "I feel like it's something I can come back to and do. I've even thought about doing a live-action 'Beavis & Butt-head' possibly." He also named Seann William Scott and Johnny Depp as the actors he would like to see as the titular characters.

The "Beavis and Butt-head" series had been aired in MTV from March 8, 1993 to November 28, 1997. The show follows the two titular characters, who are high school teenagers living in Highland, as they spend time making fun of music videos and bragging their imaginary efforts at trying to "score with chicks".

© AceShowbiz.com


More Untitled Beavis & Butt-Head Project News

MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Spotted on Rare Outing With Their Kids
  2. Does Sebastian Stan Tease His Return as Winter Soldier in 'Avengers: Infinity War'?
  3. Sasheer Zamata Quits 'SNL' After Four Seasons
  4. Mariah Carey Flashes Skimpy Thong at Dinner With Twins Moroccan and Monroe
  5. Angelina Jolie Is Ready to Move Into New $25M Mansion After Brad Pitt Split
  6. Russell Wilson Calls Himself 'Papa' in Sweet Birthday Message for Ciara's Son Future Jr.
  7. 'Mamma Mia!' Sequel 'Here We Go Again!' Is in the Works
  8. 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson
  9. First Photo of Alden Ehrenreich as Young Han Solo Arrives
  10. Stone-Faced Kanye West Steps Out for Dinner Without Kim Kardashian Amid Split Rumors

CELEBS PHOTO