November 21, 2007 04:49:15 GMT
Another American leg is added to Bruce Springsteen's high-grossing tour to support his album 'Magic'.
Photo credit: J. Bailey/PR Photos
After only revealing bits and pieces of his Magic Tour, finally announced the full schedule of his 2008 itinerary. The 'Boss' will start a full-force tour on February 28 with support of his long-time collaborator, E-Street Band.
The announcement came after the singer and the band wrapped up the first leg of the tour on Monday, November 19. The new schedule is now comprised of 30 dates and will stretch through April 30, but first they will be on the road starting from November 25 up till December 19 for European leg.
Complete tour dates can be found on Springsteen's . Tickets for some of the shows have gone on sale.
This tour is support Springsteen's recently released album titled '' that debuted at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 upon its release in September.
Bruce Springsteen's 2008 Tour:
- Feb. 28: Hartford, Conn. (HCC Arena)
- March 2: Montreal (Bell Centre)
- March 3: Hamilton, Ont. (Copps Coliseum)
- March 6: Rochester, N.Y. (HSBC Arena)
- March 7: Buffalo, N.Y. (HSBC Arena)
- March 10: Hempstead, N.Y. (Nassau Coliseum)
- March 14: Omaha, Neb. (Qwest Center)
- March 16: St. Paul, Minn. (Xcel Center)
- March 17: Milwaukee (Bradley Center)
- March 20: Indianapolis (Conseco Center)
- March 22: Cincinnati (U.S. Bank Arena)
- March 24: Columbus, Ohio. (Schottenstein Center)
- March 28: Portland, Ore. (Rose Garden)
- March 29: Seattle (Key Arena)
- March 31: Vancouver (GM Place)
- April 4: Sacramento, Calif. (Arco Arena)
- April 5: San Jose, Calif. (HP Pavilion)
- April 7-8: Anaheim, Calif. (Honda Center)
- April 13: Dallas (TBA)
- April 14: Houston (TBA)
- April 18: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (Bank Atlantic Center)
- April 19: Orlando, Fla. (Amway Arena)
- April 21: Tampa, Fla. (St. Pete Times Forum)
- April 25: Atlanta (Philips Arena)
- April 27: Charlotte, N.C. (Bobcat Arena)
- April 28: Greensboro, N.C. (Greensboro Coliseum)
- April 30: Charlottesville, Va. (John Paul Jones Arena)
More Bruce Springsteen News: