Kylie Minogue's representative have asked Daily Mail to apologize for the 'unknown' quaotation that the singer has cancelled tour over health reason.
Kylie Minogue's representatives have cleared off the ambiguity that may result from her statement regarding her tour plan. People from Parlophone have explained that the world tour is not entirely scrapped off and that no doctor have linked her health to the tour.
In a statement, Parlophone said, "We would like to make it clear that the report in today's 'Daily Mail' that Kylie has cancelled a forthcoming tour on doctor's orders is completely false. When asked, Kylie has said on numerous occasions that she loves touring and that she might tour again in the near future. There were and are no dates currently confirmed."
The statement also adds that the reason she's not embarking on a tour while her first single '2Hearts' had been released and her album is coming out around the corner is simply because "no tour has been booked". They said, "If and when dates are confirmed, they will be announced in the normal matter."
Kylie's representatives have asked for a public apology from The Daily Mail for "highly damaging story". Murray Chalmers, Kylie's U.K. press rep said, "We haven't got a clue where the Daily Mail got their story from. It's completely false. Kylie has not been told by her doctors that touring 'could seriously harm her health'. She has made no comments to the paper".
Kylie will release her tenth studio album 'X' on November 26 and February 12 in U.K. and U.S. respectively.