October 14, 2005 04:56:52 GMT
Drummer Tommy Lee logged time in the emergency room with burns Wednesday after a pyrotechnic stunt went awry during a concert in Casper, Wyoming
Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee was taken to hospital after a stunt went wrong during the band concert in Casper, Wyoming. It was all began when Lee thrilled fans by swinging from a cable several feet above the stage and there faulty pyrotechnics exploded beneath him, burning his arms and face.
The band singer Vince Neil said "He didn't look good while the paramedics were treating him backstage, so we chose to err on the side of caution and send him to the hospital." Yet, after the incident Lee still played one more song before the concert was cut short with Neil interrupted the gig to tell the audience they couldn't perform because Lee was injured and needed medical attention. Let's hope and pray for his full recovery.