"The Goonies" star has been teasing the release of his explosive documentary, stating that "everyone on the planet will know" who raped Haim upon after it has been made public.
And while the release of the movie "My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys" on the website was marred with technical difficulties on Monday, March 9, with Feldman claiming it had been hacked, those at a Los Angeles premiere saw the film in its entirety.
Following the screening, The Los Angeles Times journalist Amy Kaufman tweeted that Sheen had been named as Haim's abuser in the film.
"In #MYTRUTHDOC, @Corey_Feldman alleges that Corey Haim told him he was raped by Charlie Sheen on the 1985 set of "Lucas". Sheen has denied this claim previously and does not issue a new denial in the film," she tweeted.
"In the film, Feldman says Haim told him he was bent over by Sheen in broad daylight between two trailers and sodomised. Crisco oil was allegedly used as a lubricant. Story to come from the screening - the only place the movie was screened since the live stream website did not load."
Feldman does not claim that Sheen raped him, but previously stated that he "was raped emotionally. I was molested". He had already identified his alleged abusers as former club owner Alphy Hoffman and actor Jon Grissom.
Sheen previously denied the claim he had had sex with Haim when it was made by former actor Dominick Brascia in 2017.
"Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas," Brascia told the Enquirer at the time. "He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested."
A statement issued via his representatives at the time read: "Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations."
Sheen has yet to respond to Feldman's claims in the documentary.