AceShowbiz - A member of Celine Dion's touring entourage was reportedly electrocuted while setting up a stage for the diva's "Courage World Tour" in Montreal, Canada.
The star's latest trek has been plagued with issues and the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker was forced to reschedule shows last week (ends September 27), due to a throat infection.
According to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, she was also hit with the news a crew member had been electrocuted while preparing for the star's shows in Montreal.
"He was electrocuted on Tuesday at the Bell Centre while climbing in the rigging 50 feet above her stage," an insider told the publication. "He was thrown off the rigging, dislocating his shoulder, but was caught by a safety harness and survived."
A source close to the singer also added: "A local guy working on the crew was electrocuted. It was a little shock. He's out of the hospital and doing OK."
The singer has rescheduled four tour stops at the Bell Centre after doctors gave her strict instructions to rest for a week before returning to the stage.
Her Montreal concerts on October 4 and 5 are expected to go ahead as scheduled and the missed shows have been rescheduled for November 18-22.
The "Courage World Tour" kicked off in Quebec City, Canada on September 18, and Celine's new album, "Courage", drops on November 15.