AceShowbiz - Aaron Carter has re-entered rehab to complete his program one week after leaving treatment. His publicist, Steve Honig, said on October 6 that the "I Want Candy" singer left rehab to attend to "legal and personal matters" that "required his immediate and in-person attention."
And in a statement released to Us Weekly over the weekend, his rep said, "Aaron has taken care of the legal and financial matters that required his attention and returned to the wellness facility to complete his program." The site claimed to have learned that the singer is finishing a 90-day program in California.
As reported before, Aaron entered treatment on September 22 after a tough summer following his arrest for DUI and possession of marijuana. The troubled singer was subsequently involved in a severe car accident earlier in September, after which police paid visits to his Florida home for four times in less than 48 hours for safety concerns.
"Aaron has decided to enter a facility to improve his health and work on his overall wellness," Honig said at the time. "He is going to do this privately and focus all his attention on being the best person and performer possible. He is grateful for the support and love from his fans and looks forward to coming back stronger than ever before."
During his brief stint out of rehab, Aaron returned to social media to show off his body as he gained 30-pound weight since checking into rehab. "From 115 pounds to 145 in a few weeks," the 29-year-old singer wrote on Instagram alongside side-by-side photos of himself in two different shirtless poses.
"On the left 115 on the right 145 [praying emoji] Continuing to focus on myself and my health. Sorry I couldn't wait to show you till 2018," he told his online followers in the caption. "#proudofmyself #StressFree. I missed you all so much. Needed some time to heal and this is a direct result."
On Twitter, Aaron added, "Seeing is believing. See??" The "I'm All About You" singer said that "it's important to encourage people when you don't know what they're going through." He later deleted the tweet.