if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Teri Hatcher Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Teri Hatcher
> Teri Hatcher Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Teri Lynn Hatcher
- Birth Date : December 08, 1964
- Birth Place : Palo Alto, California, USA
- Spouse : Marcus Leithold (4-Jun-88 - 1989), Jon Tenney (actor, 27-May-94 - March 2003)
- Claim to Fame : As Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993-1997)
- Signed to be the latest celebrity model to work for Badgley Mischka in August 2007.
- Wrote a tell-all book titled "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life", which was said to be inspired by the birth of her daughter Emerson (2006).
- Ranked 10th on a list of the Worst Celebrity Legs, conducted in November 2006 by Lambrini which was searching for the sexiest legs for a new fashion campaign with Pretty Polly.
- Suffered an eye injury when a light bulb exploded on the set of ABC's "Desperate Housewives" (April 25th, 2006).
- Received an apology, undisclosed damages and legal cost from Britain's best-selling newspaper The Sun over its August 2005 article that claimed she had sex with men in a van outside her home.
- Ranked #10 on FHM magazine's annual list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World" in 2006.
- Has on March 7, 2006 revealed to Vanity Fair that she was sexually molested by an uncle 35 years ago.
- Won a libel case against the Daily Sport for the 'entirely false' articles it ran about her, alleging that she had sex with a series of men in a VW van parked outside of her Los Angeles home (2005).
- Enjoys playing golf.
- Her first husband Marcus Leithold said their marriage was over even before they got the wedding photos developed.
- Is the first person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed it's first season.
- Voted #3 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine. 
- Stumbled into a wedding cake and broke two ribs during filming a scene for "Desperate Housewives." (2004)
- Cast for the role of Jamie Buchman in "Mad About You" (1992), but lost it to Helen Hunt.
- A photo showing her wrapped in nothing but a red Superman cape became the most downloaded image on America Online in the mid-90s.
- Had a cover picture of her wearing nothing but rope wrapped around her, which appeared on October 1996 issue of "Movieline," replaced with her in a dress.
- Was a member of the 1984 Gold Rush, the professional cheerleading squad of the American football San Francisco 49ers.
- Chosen as the "Most Likely to Become a Solid Gold Dancer" by her graduating class in 1982.
- Was Captain of the Fremont High School Featherettes Drill Team.
- Spent her childhood dancing and fishing with her father.
- Sometimes people call her "Hatch."