if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Rachel Weisz Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Rachel Weisz
> Rachel Weisz Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Rachel Hannah Weisz
- Birth Date : March 07, 1970
- Birth Place : London, England, UK
- Spouse : Daniel Craig (actor, since 22-Jun-11)
- Claim to Fame : As Evelyn Carnahan in "The Mummy" (1999)
- Defeated Nicole Kidman in securing the role of Georgie Jutland in "Dirt Music" (2009).
- Finished at the 37th on Empire magazine's list of 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History in 2007.
- Turned down offer to play Becky in "Clerks II" (2006) due to scheduling conflicts.
- Is a good friend of actors Jude Law and Susan Lynch as well as of fashion designers Narciso Rodríguez and Donna Karan.
- Chosen as the face of Burberry's ad campaign for the new fragrance "London" (March, 2006).
- Was crowned Most Stylish Actress at the Elle Style Awards held in London in February 2006.
- Has been named as one of Britain's Most Stylish Women in a poll conducted by Grazia magazine in February 2006.
- Has been appointed to be the face of Revlon by the year 2005.
- Managed to quit her smoking habit in 2003.
- Was placed on the 30th rank in Stuff Magazine's list of 102 Sexiest Women in the World in 2002.
- Was considered as one of European films' Shooting Stars by the European Film Promotion Board in 1998.
- Spent her summertime to be trained under Ken Campbell's guidance at the age of 18.
- Was offered a part in Richard Gere's vehicle, "King David" (1985), at the age of 14, but turned it down because she did not want her schoolmates to hate her for being different.
- Refused to change her name in the beginning of her career since she did not want to betray her family.
- Had been a radical feminist during her college years.
- Broke into modeling in her early teens after her mother sent a holiday picture of her to Harpers & Queen Magazine.
- Her favorite musicians are Led Zeppelin, Patti Smith, The White Stripes, and Dolly Parton, with Elvis Presley being her all-time favorite one.
- Turned down the request from Playboy to pose for the magazine.
- Admires Bette Midler, Elizabeth Taylor, Cate Blanchett, Renee Zellweger, Jackie Onassis, and Madonna.
- Was the classmate of Emily Mortimer when they attended St Paul's Girls' School in London.
- Has been the benefactor of The X Appeal, the official charity of the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Her favorite movies include "Performance" (1970) and "I Want You" (1998).
- Likes to apply Clinique's Raspberry Jam lipstick.
- Dislikes camels and frogs.
- Was taught to master German by her mother when she was still a kid, but never learned the language properly.
- Her idols include Gena Rowlands, Katharine Hepburn, Jack Nicholson, Shirley MacLaine, Ingrid Bergman, Jimi Hendrix, Harry Houdini, and Janis Joplin.
- Had once been credited under the name of Kenya Campbell.
- Her inventor father created respirators that can supply their own oxygen and machines to sense landmines.
- Owns an old, black Jaguar 4.2 Sovereign which has pepper-pot wheels.
- Her family name, Weisz, is pronounced "Vice."