if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Mischa Barton Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Mischa Barton
> Mischa Barton Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Mischa Anne Marsden Barton
- Birth Date : January 24, 1986
- Birth Place : London, England, UK
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Marissa Cooper in TV series "The O.C." (2003)
- Has her own line of handbags.
- Graced the cover of Maxim Magazine's January 2008 issue.
- Had her name included in a poll conducted by In Touch Magazine in June 2005 on the Hairstyle Most Women Want.
- Named Newcomer of the Year by British Glamour Magazine in June 2005.
- Ranked 1st on the poll of the Most Eligible Women in the United Kingdom conducted by FHM Magazine in February 2006.
- Has been the model in the ads for 'Aeropostale' and 'Dooney and Bourke.'
- Has been spotted walking around without any clothes during the photo shoot of a New York magazine.
- Is friends with actress Evan Rachel Wood and "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale.
- Initially had aspirations to enroll in the Yale School of Drama in New Haven, Connecticut following her high school graduation.
- Has a cat named Angelo also two dogs called Ziggy Stardust and Charlie Barton.
- Rushed to hospital on May 27, 2007 after suffering a bad reaction to medication and was released soon thereafter.
- Fronted the skin awareness for everyone (Safe) campaign, launched by the Institute of Cancer Research and high-street chain Superdrug in April 2007.
- Ranked 6th in a poll on World's Sexiest Bodies compiled by women magazine Glamour in April 2007.
- Was included in People's Most Beautiful People list in 2004 and 2005.
- Was the 6th Best Dressed Woman according to a poll conducted by UK Glamour Magazine in January 2007.
- Voted the No. 2 Best Dressed Female in a poll conducted by American publication Life & Style in December 2006.
- Voted the 5th celebrity to have the "Best Legs" in a poll conducted in November 2006 by Lambrini which was searching for the sexiest legs for a new fashion campaign with Pretty Polly.
- Her name was mentioned in Teen People's Hottest 25 Under 25 list in 2004 together with other casts of "The O.C," namely Benjamin McKenzie, Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson.
- Her two movies, "Julie Johnson" (2001) and "Lost and Delirious" (2001), were included as Non-Competition Premieres at Sundance Film Festival in the same year.
- Ranked #15 in VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties in 2004.
- Was underage when appearing in Enrique Iglesias' music video of "Addicted," performing sort of intimate scenes with the singer while also being topless.
- Had been listed in the 33rd rank of Maxim's Hot 100.
- Was born on the same day as actors Ricky Ullman and Matthew Lillard.
- Was named 'It Girl 2003' in 'It List' for top Creative People in Entertainment by Entertainment Weekly.
- Appeared together with her younger sister, Hania, in "Paranoid" (2000).
- Her former boyfriend, Brandon Davis, is a good family friend of Paris and Nicky Hilton.
- Has been placed on the 6th rank in Maxim Magazine's list of 100 Sexiest Women.
- Is regarded as a spokesperson for Neutrogena and Keds sneakers.
- Her favorite TV show is "The Simpsons" (1989).
- Her fashion idols are Cate Blanchett, Kate Beckinsale, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Cameron Diaz.
- Is obsessed with socks, especially with stripes.
- Her favorite movies are "The Graduate" (1967), "The Godfather" (1972), "Say Anything..." (1989), and "Almost Famous" (2000).
- Has established a friendship with Nicole Richie.
- Her favorite bands are All American Rejects, Coldplay, Outkast, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones, The Strokes, Sum 41, U2, and The White Stripes.
- Her favorite book is John Kennedy Toole's "A Confederacy of Dunces."
- Likes to eat sushi and chocolate.
- Her favorite writers are William Shakespeare and George Orwell.
- Has two nicknames: Meesh and Meep.
- Her name comes from Russian language and is actually a boy's name since "Mischa" means "Michael" in English.