if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Katie Holmes Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Katie Holmes
> Katie Holmes Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Kate Noelle Holmes
- Birth Date : December 18, 1978
- Birth Place : Toledo, Ohio, USA
- Spouse : Tom Cruise (actor, 18-Nov-06 - 20-Aug-12)
- Claim to Fame : As Joey Potter on The WB's "Dawson's Creek" (1998-2003)
- Took part in the annual New York City Marathon on November 4, 2007 and completed her stint at the 26.2 mile challenge in 5 hours, 29 minutes and 58 seconds.
- Ranked 6th in Forbes.com's first-ever analysis of Top-Selling Famous Faces (October 2007).
- Included in People magazine's list of The Best Dressed Stars of 2007, named the Classic.
- Had her bob hair-cut topped Life & Style's "Hot Hair" poll of tinsel town's leading ladies (August 2007).
- Voted the No. 9 Best Dressed Female in a poll conducted by American publication Life & Style in December 2006.
- Had her wedding with Tom Cruise chosen as the No. 1 Wedding of the Year in a poll conducted by In Touch magazine in December 2006.
- She, along with Tom Cruise, were ranked 10th on Film Threat's annual list of "Frigid 50: The Coldest People in Hollywood" in November 2006.
- Was on the 2nd spot of FilmThreat.com's "50: The Coldest People In Hollywood 2005" because of her lackluster performance as Rachel Dawes in "Batman Begins" (2005).
- "My Best Friend's Wedding" (1997) is her favorite movie.
- The first movie she ever saw was "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" (1982).
- The first concert she ever saw was one of Whitney Houston.
- Playing Sydney in "Scream 3" (2000) was her fantasy role.
- Usually run three to four miles a couple of times a week in order to clear her head.
- Joined the audition for the role of Buffy Summers of TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), unfortunately she was too young.
- Was slated to have a 3 episode guest spot on "Friends" (1994) but had to pull out due to scheduling conflicts.
- Was among the line of people who auditioned for the role of Ellie Christianson in "Wicked" (1998), but Julia Stiles won it.
- Refers to Joshua Jackson as her first love and still remains good friend with him.
- Had been in advertisements for Garnier Lumia shampoos and The Gap.
- She did singing, dancing, and reciting a monologue from "To Kill a Mockingbird" in IMTA's competition.
- British artist 'Firexit' has two songs referred to Katie entitled "K H" and "The reason I can't have her."
- A Japanese band has performed a song about her entitled "Katie."
- Her favorite drinks are vanilla latte and diet coke.
- Crowned as "Babe of the Year 98" (Årets Babe 98) by Expressen Fredag, Sweden.
- Refused to join the cast of "40 Days and 40 Nights" (2002) because of scheduling conflicts.
- Likes to eat jelly bellies, buttered popcorn, onion rings, cookie dough, and veggie burger.
- Contributed her sweet voice to an episode of "Dawson's Creek" (1998), singing Eponine's theme song, "On My Own" from Les Miserables.
- Likes dancing, running, watching movies, reading, and listening to music.
- Her fantasy date would be Leonardo Dicaprio.
- Her favorite actresses are Jodie Foster and Meg Ryan.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
- She was born two months premature.
- Started to be a model at age 3.