if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Gisele Bundchen Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Gisele Bundchen
> Gisele Bundchen Trivia
- Famous as : Supermodel, actress
- Birth Name : Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bundchen
- Birth Date : July 20, 1980
- Birth Place : Horizontina, Brazil
- Spouse : Tom Brady (football player, since 26-Feb-09)
- Claim to Fame : As the four-time Vogue Magazine covergirl in 1999
- Appeared in an advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen, promoted its new Volkswagon GO (June 2008).
- Bared all for the cover of July 2008 issue of men's magazine GQ.
- Scored a two-year endorsement deal, widely believed to be worth $2.5 million, with international cosmetics firm Max Factor in February 2008.
- Portrayed as Wendy Darling in a scene entitled "Where You Never Have to Grow Up" in the "Disney Dream Portrait Series" ads, shot by famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, unveiled on January 24, 2008.
- Ranked 1st in Forbes Magazine's list of Highest Paid Supermodels in 2007, with a total earning estimated at $33M per year.
- Voted as one of the Top 20 World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes by FHM Magazine in February 2007.
- Included in the list of "20 Richest Women In Entertainment" compiled by Forbes Magazine in January 2007.
- Ranked 2nd in In Touch Magazine's poll of the Best Legs in Hollywood (January 2007).
- Gained a sum of 50,000 pound sterling in less than an hour upon modeling three bikinis for Cia Maritima swimwear at a fashion show in Brazil in 2001.
- Chosen as the 8th "Most AB-ilicious Star" in Life & Style's list of celebrities with toned stomachs (May 2007).
- Quit to be the face of lingerie brand Victoria's Secret in May 2007 and soon then inked a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte.
- Ranked 3rd in a poll on World's Sexiest Bodies compiled by women magazine Glamour in April 2007.
- Was labeled Most Powerful Woman in Brazil by Brazilian magazine IstoeGente in 2006.
- Earned the 21st rank on E! TV's list of 101 Hottest Celebrity Bodies in 2006.
- Ranked 77th on Forbes Magazine's Top 100 Celebrity list and 65th on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World special supplement in 2005.
- Waved the flag for Brazilian Grand Prix in 2004.
- Along with Leonardo DiCaprio was selected as the Most Beautiful Couple in the World by People Magazine in 2004.
- Donated her fee of $150,000 for a fashion show in Sao Paulo Fashion Week held in 2003 to the fight-against-famine campaign in her home country.
- Was listed the sixth on Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 of 2002 supplement.
- Turned down a role in "Charlie's Angels" (2000) while also refused to be the spokesperson of Clonaid in 2001.
- Was named Model of the Year in 1999 by both VH1 and Vogue.
- Encountered her international fashion show debut on Alexander McQueen's.
- Appeared with her mother on a Victoria's Secret advertisement for mother's day and with her father on credit card company Credicard commercial.
- Has been the second model after Kate Moss to make most appearances on the cover of British Vogue.
- Created a limited edition necklace design to raise fund for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital cancer treatment efforts.
- Invented a footwear brand for women named Ipanema.
- Owns a hotel located in the south of the Brazil called Palladium Executive.
- Has a Yorkshire terrier called Vida.
- Her first name is actually pronounced Giseli while her last name Bindchen.
- Was born 5 minutes older than her fraternal twin, Patricia.
- Endorsed some Brazilian brands which included a cellular service company named Vivo and the Brazilian subsidiary of C&A.
- Has been the spokesmodel of Dolce & Gabbana, Bvlgari, Strenesse, Christian Dior, Missoni, and Ralph Lauren.
- Initially aspired to be a professional volleyball player and even once thought to join the Brazilian volleyball team, Sogipa.
- Is a big supporter of Gremio, her hometown's soccer club.
- Loves eating sweet popcorn, candy, and McDonald's sundae.
- Has a tattoo of a blue star on her left wrist.