if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Fall Out Boy Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Fall Out Boy
> Fall Out Boy Trivia
- Famous as : Alternative rock band
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 2001
- Birth Place : Wilmette, Illinois
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "From Under the Cork Tree" (2005)
- Held an audition for 19 unsigned bands to open their 2007 US tour.
- Gave out special edition posters that contain the members' blood in the ink for lucky fans who watched them in 2007 Honda Civic Tour.
- Brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down" at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th, 2006 in London.
- Won the 2006 Teen Choice Award for the category of Choice Rock Track for "Dance, Dance".
- Had their single "Dance Dance" from album "From Under the Cork Tree" (2005) won the 2006 Teen Choice Award for the category of Choice Music: Single, while also nabbed the Choice Music: Rock Group award at the event held August 20th.
- While all the songs of "Take This To Your Grave" (2003) were written by Patrick and Pete only, the writing process of the tracks in "From Under the Cork Tree" (2005) involved the entire personnel.
- Performed a cover version of Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart" in their accoustic EP, "My Heart Will Always Be the B-Side to My Tongue" (2004).
- Their second album's title, "From Under the Cork Tree" (2005), was derived from a line in Munro Leaf's book, "The Story of Ferdinand."
- The music video of "Dance, Dance" was shot at Salesian High School in New Rochelle, New York.
- Their hit song, "Dance, Dance" was included in the soundtrack of an Electronic Arts' game, "Madden NFL 06."
- Some songs in "Take This to Your Grave" (2003) were written by Pete as his response of finding out the betrayal of his girlfriend for she cheated on him with two of his own friends on the same weekend.
- During the search for the band's name, the personnel had come up with the names of Forget Me Not and Short Story, Unhappy Ending before finally chose to use Fall Out Boy.
- According to Pete Wentz, the name "Fall Out Boy" came from someone among the crowd who screamed the term when the personnel asked their help to name the band during one of their early shows.