if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Drew Barrymore Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Drew Barrymore
> Drew Barrymore Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Drew Blyth Barrymore
- Birth Date : February 22, 1975
- Birth Place : Culver City, California, USA
- Spouse : Jeremy Thomas (bar owner, 20-Mar-94 - Feb 1995), Tom Green (comedian, 7-Jul-01 - 15-Oct-02), Will Kopelman (art consultant, since 2-Jun-12, filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : As Gertie in "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" (1982)
- Ranked 7th in Forbes' annual list of Hollywood's Most Overpaid Stars in 2009.
- Left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on May 12, 2008.
- Has been chosen the new face for U.K. fashion label New Look (March 2007).
- Made a $1 million donation to the World Food Programme to help feed children in Africa during the "Oprah Winfrey Show" on March 3, 2008.
- Included in People Magazine's list of The Best Dressed Stars of 2007, named the Chameleon.
- Crowned as the No. 1 Most Beautiful in People Magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list in April 2007.
- Had her figure immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in London (February 19, 2008).
- Included in The Hollywood Reporter's annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses in Hollywood three years in a row; 2005 (No. 4), 2006 (No. 4), and 2007 (No. 8).
- Ranked 2nd in a list for the Best Dressed Ladies of 2007 compiled by InStyle Magazine.
- Is the godmother of Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of the late Kurt Cobain and his wife Courtney Love.
- Was on May 9, 2007 named an Ambassador against Hunger for the United Nation's World Food Program (WFP).
- Signed on as CoverGirl's newest model and spokeswoman while also served as a creative consultant on the campaign (April 2007).
- Does volunteer job for Southern California's Wildlife Waystation.
- Her favorite bands are Beck, The Beatles, Daft Punk, Lauryn Hill and Coldplay.
- Her godmother is actress Anna Strasberg and Steven Spielberg is her godfather.
- Had never finished high school.
- Her nickname is D.
- Her favorite foods are peanut butter with bananas, macaroni with cheese, and In 'N' Out's grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Becomes a fan of Boston Red Sox during the making of "Fever Pitch" (2005).
- Posed as Marilyn Monroe on the cover of John Kennedy Jr.'s magazine, George, with the heading, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" in honor of Bill Clinton turning 50 in September 1996.
- Originally offered to be the leading role in "Scream" (1996); instead she chose to play Casey Becker, thinking it would be more fun.
- Was offered the role of Nomi Malone in "Showgirls" (1995).
- The movie "Cat's Eye" (1985) was written specially for her by Stephen King.
- Auditioned for the role of Carol Ann in "Poltergeist" (1982).
- Other commercials she did as a child were Pillsbury chocolate-chip cookies and Rice Krispies cereal.
- Owns three dogs, one of them named Flossy.
- Has allergy to garlic, coffee, bee stings, and perfume.
- Is the youngest person to write an autobiography according to Guinness Book of Record.
- Earned 5th rank in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- Her name was mentioned in Invertigo's song entitled "Typical."
- Was delivered by Dr. Paul Fleiss, father of the "Hollywood Madam," Heidi Fleiss.
- Was born at 11:51 AM.
- Makes friendship with Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu since "Charlie's Angels" (2000).
- Likes watching horror movie.
- Disliked L.A. traffic and exercise.
- Loves snorkeling and doing photography.
- Likes watching TV series of "Melrose Place" and "Seinfeld."
- Her favorite books are "The Happy Hocky Family" and "Flying Jake."
- Her favorite actress is Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- Her favorite actor is John Malkovich.
- Her favorite poet is e.e. cummings.
- Is ranked 58th in Forbes Celebrity 100 List of Famous People by June 2005.
- Lives partly in Hollywood Hills and also in Mahattan, New York by 2005.
- Successfully convinced a 23-year-old girl to cancel having a surgery to look like her in order to be on MTV's "I Want a Famous Face" (2004).
- Had honeymoon in Ireland with Tom Green.
- Together with Tom Green, survived from a fire happened at her $3-million Beverly Hills mansion in February 2001.
- Went shopping at Frederick's of Hollywood with some of her fans during her 24th birthday, modeled some of her favorites and bought what her fans liked the most.
- Gained her first credit as executive producer through the comedy flick, "Never Been Kissed" (1999).
- Admits that she never watches any of the movies she stars in when appeared in "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" (1996).
- Has been the spokesperson for the Female Health Foundation (FHF) since December 1996.
- Has been the model of Guess? jeans advertisements.
- Established her own production company named Flower Films in 1994.
- Obtained a legal separation from her mother at the age of 15.
- Discovered alcohol when she got drunk at Rob Lowe's party.
- Was included in the list of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1984" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 36.
- Is the youngest person to host "Saturday Night Live."
- Made her big screen debut in "Altered States" (1980) at age four.
- Appeared as a boy in the TV movie "Suddenly, Love" (1978) at the age of 2.
- Her first television commercial was Puppy Choice dog food.
- Is involved in the Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- Is formerly a vegetarian.
- Has 6 tattoos: a cross on her right ankle; a blue moon on her right big toe; a butterfly below her naval; a daisy on her inner left hip, a cross held by an angel on the middle of her back, and an angel with a cross bearing the name of her mother "Jaid" o
- Suffers from Chronic Insomnia, Claustrophobia, Compulsive Obsession, and Anan Retention.
- Had lived with actor David Crosby and his wife for over a year.
- Appeared in the music video of Bonnie Raitt's "You Got It."
- Owns a Porsche Carerra.
- Has won $17,000 in Las Vegas while playing Blackjack.
- Is the granddaughter of actor John Barrymore and Dolores Costello.
- Is the great-niece of celebrated actors, Ethel Barrymore and Lionel Barrymore.
- Is half Hungarian from her mother's side.
- Her middle name was taken from the original surname of the dynasty founded by her great-grandfather, Maurice Costello.
- Her first name is derived from her great-grandmother's maiden name, Georgiana.