if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
David Cook Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> David Cook
> David Cook Trivia
- Famous as : Singer, songwriter
- Birth Name : David Roland Cook
- Birth Date : December 20, 1982
- Birth Place : Houston, Texas, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Winner of 7th season "American Idol"
- Tying the 2nd place on Forbes' Breakout Stars of 2008 list with David Archuleta.
- Ranked 6th on Entertainment Weekly's Breakout Stars of 2008 list.
- Rushed to hospital due to heart palpitation and high blood pressure a few hours after American Idol aired on April 1, 2008 but only go to ER after the show ended.
- Signed an endorsement deal with shoe giant Skechers in July 2008 to advertise its line of casual footwear.
- Only days after his crowning as American Idol winner, his single 'Time of My Life' tops the iTunes chart.
- His winning song, "Time of My Life" was written by American Idol Songwriting Competition winner Regie Hamm.
- Starting from the Top 12 week, he wore an orange wristband in support of a 7-year-old fan Lindsay Rose who suffers from leukemia.
- Almost missed American Idol audition because he planned a trip to China.
- Before winning American Idol, he had won several competitions with his debut independent album "Analog Heart" in 2006.
- Said that his favorite quote is "Pain don't hurt" from Patrick Swayze's line in "Roadhouse".
- Cited his musical influences as Our Lady Peace and Big Wreck.
- Joined Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity while in college.
- Was an avid baseball player while in high school.