if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Dakota Fanning Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Dakota Fanning
> Dakota Fanning Trivia
- Famous as : Child actress
- Birth Name : Hannah Dakota Fanning
- Birth Date : February 23, 1994
- Birth Place : Conyers, Georgia, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Lucy Diamond Dawson in "I Am Sam" (2001)
- Ranked 4th on Forbes magazine's Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 21 list in 2007, with $4 million earning during the year 2006.
- She revealed in a subsequent Tonight Show interview on July 12, 2005, that she received a cell phone from Tom Cruise for her birthday, much to her parents' chagrin.
- Donated a signed head-shot to Rocky Stone to be auctioned off to raise money to buy more toys for less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign 2005.
- Her role model is Meryl Streep and Hilary Swank.
- Thought of her pet goldfish, flounder, dying for the sad scenes in "I am Sam" (2001).
- She visited England for the very first time on June 19, 2005 with Tom Cruise to attend the premiere of "War of the Worlds" (2005) at London's Leicester Square.
- Always brings a book of baby names with her wherever she goes.
- Likes to collect dolls.
- Loves to knit and has knitted scarfs for Tom Cruise, Robert De Niro and Denzel Washington.
- Some of her favorite films are "Gone with the Wind" (1939), "Titanic" (1997) and "Steel Magnolias" (1989).
- Her first on screen kiss was in "Sweet Home Alabama" with Thomas Curtis.
- In 2001 she won a Golden Satellite Award, "Outstanding New Talent," for her work in "I Am Sam."
- Won a Sierra Award for her work in "I Am Sam."
- Won a BFCA Award, Best Young Actor/ Actress, for her work in "I Am Sam."
- In 2002 she was nominated for a Young Artist Award, "Best Actress in a Feature Film," for "I am Sam."
- Was nominated for a SAG Award and Chicago Film Critics Award for "I Am Sam" in 2002.
- In 2002 she won a Critic's Choice Award for her work in "I Am Sam" (2001).
- In 2003 she was nominated for a Saturn Award for "Steven Spielberg Presents Taken" (2002) (miniseries) in Best Supporting Actress.
- Won an MTV Movie Award for Best Frightened Performance for her work in "Hide and Seek" (2005).
- At the age of 8, she became the youngest person to be nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award, for her supporting performance in "I Am Sam" (2001).
- Voiced Lilo in "Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch" (2005).
- Is home-schooled.
- Chosen for a Tide commercial at age five.
- Learned to read at age 2.
- Got her name Dakota from her father, while she got Hannah from her mother.
- Is one of 14 grandchildren.
- Is of Scandinavian descent.