if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Courteney Cox Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Courteney Cox
> Courteney Cox Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Courteney Bass Cox
- Birth Date : June 15, 1964
- Birth Place : Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Spouse : David Arquette (actor, 12-Jun-99 - 28-May-13)
- Claim to Fame : As Monica Geller on TV series "Friends" (1994 - 2004)
- Signed by Avon to be the new face of its women's fragrance, called Spotlight (December 2008).
- Was included in People magazine's list of 50 Most Beautiful People and labeled the Hottest Babe by Playboy Magazine in 1995.
- Enlisted the help of her celebrity friends in a bid to raise $1 million fund for Epidermolysis Bullosa, a rare skin condition that primarily affects children (March 2008).
- Donated an amount of money to support the investigation of Natalie Holloway, who attended the same high school as she had gone to, in 2005.
- Established a production company named Coquette in 2004 with husband David Arquette.
- Earned the 18th rank in Stuff magazine's 102 Sexiest Women in the World list by 2002 and 41st on Forbes' list of Celebrity 100 in 2003.
- Had her eye vision corrected through laser eye surgery in 1999.
- Was chosen by FHM readers as 9th Sexiest Woman in the World in 1997 and 1998.
- Was selected as Best Dressed Female Television Star in 1997.
- Went onstage on a theatrical production of "King of Hearts" at Los Angeles' Tiffany Theatre in 1989.
- Picked her "Friends" co-star Jennifer Aniston to be the godmother of her daughter.
- Named her first child Coco as a result of compromise between her and David Arquette because he did not approve her idea to name the child after hers due to Jewish tradition.
- Was proposed by David Arquette in front of her entire family members in Panama City, Florida.
- Prompted Adam Duritz to write Counting Crows' song entitled "Monkey" just for her.
- Designed her own brand of lipstick by Cargo which later was called CeCe, based on her nickname.
- Initially tried for the role of Rachel Green when auditioned for "Friends" but was given that of Monica Geller instead.
- Became the first person on TV to say 'period' in its physiological sense through a Tampax commercial.
- Once worked at a concert-booking agency in New York named F.B.I. (Frontier Booking International) together with her then-boyfriend, Ian Copeland.
- Is the only primary cast of "Friends" to not earn an Emmy nod for her work on the series.
- Has been a member of Delta Zeta Sorority alongside Sharon Stone and Neve Campbell.
- Was featured in the music video of Counting Crows' "A Long December."
- Owns a silver-colored Porsche Carrera and a Jaguar.
- Can play drums and piano well, even has practiced the former instrument since her eleventh grade.
- Was born on the same date and month as Helen Hunt, Ice Cube, Leah Remini, Neil Patrick Harris, and Jake Busey were.
- Is a huge fan of Foo Fighters.
- Keeps three dogs called Ella, Rags and Mr. McBarker or Mac apart from her two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Hopper and Harley.
- Practices yoga while used to swim and play tennis in her younger years.