if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Carrie Underwood Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Carrie Underwood
> Carrie Underwood Trivia
- Famous as : Country singer, songwriter
- Birth Name : Carrie Marie Underwood
- Birth Date : March 10, 1983
- Birth Place : Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
- Spouse : Mike Fisher (hockey player, since 10-Jul-10)
- Claim to Fame : Winner of 4th season "American Idol"
- Having her wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds Museum in New York City on October 22, 2008.
- Picked Oklahoman of the Year by Oklahoma Today magazine (Dec 2005).
- Becoming the model for Hershey's Chocolate and sang the jingles for its products of Kit Kat and Almond Joy in 2005.
- Chosen as the spokeperson for Skechers shoes in 2005.
- Crowned the Miss NSU runner-up in 2004.
- Serving as a page for Oklahoma State Representative Bobby Frame.
- Writing for The Northeastern, the newspaper of NSU.
- Named The Chart Topper by People magazine on December 20, 2007.
- Included in People magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list in May 2008.
- Named the "World's Sexiest Vegetarian" by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in 2005 and again in 2007.
- Ranked 7th in In Touch Magazine's poll of the Best Legs in Hollywood (January 2007).
- Chosen the 3rd Country Music's Most Beautiful Woman in Country Weekly Magazine's poll released June 30, 2006.
- Ranked 7th in Forbes.com's first-ever analysis of Top-Selling Famous Faces (October 2007).
- Voted the Sexiest Female Musician in the so-called "What is Sexy?" list compiled by Victoria's Secret in April 2007.
- Chosen as one of the Best-Mannered People of 2006 in a poll compiled by the National League of Junior Cotillions, an etiquette and social training program that involves thousands of young people in the United States.
- Joined the Oklahoma Library Association's "Read Y'all" literacy campaign and had posters featuring her distributed free to every academic, public, school and special library in the state (October 2006).
- Inked a second deal as the face of sneaker purveyor Skechers, and thus will appear in magazine ads beginning June 2006.
- Her album, "Some Hearts" (2005), has become the biggest debut of any country artists since the advent of the SoundScan system in 1990.
- Has technically been the second country singer to have her single debuted on the top rank of Billboard Hot 100 after Lonestar, but the single "Inside Your Heaven" (2005) is considered to be more of a generic pop record than country.
- Performed the national anthem,"The Star Spangled Banner," on the 2005 NBA Finals at Michigan's Palace of Auburn Hills.
- Is a fan of football and supports the Dallas Cowboys in which her favorite player, Troy Aikman, formerly joined.
- Her favorite film genre is horror and she loves the "Halloween" series with the 6th installment being her favorite.
- Her diploma from NSU was presented by the Mayor of Checotah in 2005.
- Is the third person in American Idol after Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken to never finish in the bottom three during the 2005 competition.
- Was the second-highest graduate of the entire graduating class at Checotah High School in 2001.
- Was called Dawg by Randy Jackson who is her most favorite Idol judge.
- Is a vegetarian and made this known when she wore a T-shirt written "V is for Vegetarian" on an episode of "American Idol."
- Has been a member of the National Honor Society and also Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority during her study at NSU.
- Has a dog of Cocker Spaniel breed named Blondie.
- Is the first and only Idol contestant of 2005 who was not born in a hospital.
- Likes eating pizza and playing softball.
- Has not had any formal training in singing.
- Can play guitar, piano, and do yodel.
- Her favorite singers are George Michael, Martina McBride, and Kelly Clarkson.