if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Bryce Dallas Howard Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Bryce Dallas Howard
> Bryce Dallas Howard Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : March 02, 1981
- Birth Place : Los Angeles, California, USA
- Spouse : Seth Gabel (actor, since 17-Jun-06)
- Claim to Fame : As Ivy Walker in "The Village" (2004)
- Is an alumna of New York City's The Actors Center.
- Took over Kirsten Dunst's role in "The Village" (2004) and that of Nicole Kidman's in "Manderlay" (2005).
- Applied a vegan diet for several years, meaning that she does not consume any animal products, including milk and eggs.
- Included in PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarians list for 2007.
- Her first name was derived from the Bryce Canyon landmark while her middle one was from the city where she was conceived.
- Her favorite book is Tim O'Brian's "The Things They Carried."
- Was addicted to peanut butter when filming "The Village" (2004).
- Picks green as her favorite color.
- Has a nickname of Bry.
- Considers "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (1961) as her most favorite movie.
- Loves playing basketball also eating strawberries and chocolate.
- Was born on the same date and month as Jon Bon Jovi also Daniel Craig were.
- Good friends with Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman, whom she attended Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts camp with.
- Is the niece of Clint Howard, granddaughter of actor Rance Howard and Jean Speegle Howard, also the goddaughter of Henry Winkler.