if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Ben Kingsley Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Ben Kingsley
> Ben Kingsley Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Krishna Pandit Bhanji
- Birth Date : December 31, 1943
- Birth Place : Scarborough, Yorkshire, UK
- Spouse : Angela Morant (actress, 1996 - 1972), Alison Sutcliffe (theatrical director, 1-Jul-78 - 1-Feb-92), Alexandra Christmann (3-Oct-03 - 8-Feb-05), Daniela Lavender (actress, since 3-Sep-07)
- Claim to Fame : As Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi "Bapu" in "Gandhi" (1982)
- Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in the New Year's Eve Honors List 2001.
- Listed as a potential nominee on the 2005 Razzie Award nominating poll and as a suggestion in Worst Supporting Actor category for his performance in the film "Thunderbirds" (2004).
- Is of half Indian and half English descent.
- His grandfather is a spice trader in Zanzibar.
- Got his stage name from his grandfather's nickname "Clove King".