if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Anne Hathaway Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Anne Hathaway
> Anne Hathaway Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Anne Jacqueline Hathaway
- Birth Date : November 12, 1982
- Birth Place : Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Spouse : Adam Shulman (actor, since 29-Sep-12)
- Claim to Fame : As Mia Thermopolis in "The Princess Diaries" (2001)
- Exhibiting her singing skills at Carnegie Hall with the All-Eastern U.S. High School Honors Choir in 1998.
- Sued for failing to pay the rent cost of a house in Bahamas in May 2005, but she insisted that she was merely an invited guest at the house.
- Considered for the role of Christine Daae in "Phantom of the Opera" (2004), but she later quitted due to a schedule conflict as she was slated to film "Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement" (2004).
- Honored the Clarence Derwent Award for her portrayal in the production of City Center Encores! of "Carnival" in 2002.
- Mentioned as one of 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 according to People Magazine in 2002.
- Included in the list of Breakthrough Stars of 2001 compiled by People Magazine.
- Called Annie by all her friends.
- Making FHM's annual list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2009 at No. 9.
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Best Dressed Women of 2008.
- Tapped as the new "brand ambassador" of cosmetics giant Lancome by January 2008 for their newest fragrance to be launched September the same year.
- Ranked 6th in a list for the Best Dressed Ladies of 2007 compiled by InStyle Magazine.
- Received Star of the Year title at the 2006 Hollywood Magazine's Breakthrough Awards for her performance in "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006).
- Got a Paper Mill's Rising Star Award nomination for the Best High School Performance by an Actress.
- Would strive to be an English professor or a psychologist if she failed to develop a career in acting.
- Attended the inaugural pre-college summer program at the Collaborative Arts Project, CAP 21, which is affiliated with New York University.
- Has the same birthday with Ryan Gosling.
- Likes to learn about American politics as it reflected in U.S. history from the perspective of immigrants.
- Is a talented soprano and a vegetarian.
- Has the same name with the wife of William Shakespeare.