AceShowbiz - More details surrounding Jay-Z's alleged illegitimate son have found their way out online. Rymir Satterthwaite revealed new details about the alleged affair between his late mom Wanda Satterthwaite and the "4:44" rapper back in 1992 in a signed 2015 affidavit.
Obtained by Daily Mail on Friday, May 12, the affidavit saw Wanda claiming that she met the hip-hop mogul, who went by "Rock" at the time, in Philadelphia through her friend, Kaleesha Allen, who reportedly signed the affidavit as an eyewitness. Wanda said she referred to herself as "Carmel" or "Precious" at the time and that Kaleesha was the only person who knew about the alleged encounter.
"Mr. Carter and a friend came to Philadelphia to pick up both me and Kaleesha around the area of 24th and Bolton St. in Philadelphia," Wanda wrote in the affidavit. She went on to say that they all went to Jay-Z's aunt's apartment in Brooklyn where they had "protected sex, but the protection broke." He was 22 and she was 16.
According to Wanda, Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, and his unnamed friend "returned two weeks later to see" her and Kaleesha, but the latter was not present because she was "having problems at home." She added, "Shawn asked me to leave with him, but I told him I could not because my mother would be upset. I never saw him again until a year later on television, but I had no idea of his real name until later and did not know how to reach him."
While Jay-Z has yet to respond to the affidavit, a source who is familiar with the situation told Page Six that the husband of Beyonce Knowles "never met" Wanda, who died of heart attack in 2019. "He doesn't know her. This is not true."
The insider added that the affidavit may not even be "real" as it was "never filed in court." The informant stressed, "Jay-Z doesn't even know this person."
The new report came after Rymir filed a motion in an attempt to unseal 2012 court documents in his case against the rapper and force the rapper to take a paternity test. However, New Jersey Supreme Court denied Satterthwaite's motion as it noted it did not have jurisdiction to grant his request. It was then re-filed by Rymir in the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court, and it was also rejected on May 8. Rynmir claims he's now planning to file an appeal with the District Court.
In an interview with Daily Mail, Rymir insinuated that he doesn't want money from Jay-Z as he only wants justice. "This is not going to be over until justice is served. I just want to live my life and, when it is all said and done, I hope that Jay-Z would want to be a part of my life, if that is God's will," the 30-year-old said. "I won't stop fighting for this until I win. And I will win because the law is on our side."
Through his attorneys, Jay-Z previously denied the claims. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker's attorneys said in a statement, "The allegations have been previously reviewed thoroughly by the courts and have been refuted. I am sure that will be the outcome of whatever filings Mr. Satterthwaite may be currently considering."