Logan Williams' Mom Confirms the Actor Died of Overdose
Facebook
Celebrity

The cause of death of 'The Flash' star has been confirmed by his own mother, over a month after his passing, as fentanyl overdose following his struggle with rehab and addiction.

AceShowbiz - Actor Logan Williams died of a fentanyl overdose at the age of 16, his mum confirmed.

Marlyse Williams spoke to the New York Post about her son, who starred as a young Barry Allen on The CW network's "The Flash" and confirmed the tragic circumstances surrounding his passing.

"His death is not going to be in vain," she shared. "He's going to help a lot of people down the road."

She went on to share that she found out that he was using marijuana when acting became "way too stressful," and that he also went to rehab to combat his addiction.

However, Logan was "in complete denial because he was so ashamed," and she had done "everything humanly possible - everything a mother could do. I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe."

"We didn't want people to know because of the judgment, because of the embarrassment, because of the criticism. We wanted it to go away," Marlyse added.

Williams appeared as the young Allen in eight episodes. His credits also include Hallmark Channel network drama "When Calls the Heart".

You can share this post!