Sylvester Stallone's New York Art Show Pushed Back to October Following Coronavirus Lockdown
WENN/Avalon
Celebrity

The 'Rambo: Last Blood' star, who has exhibited his art in France in 2015, was originally set to show his latest creations at the Georges Berges Gallery in Manhattan's SoHo district in spring.

AceShowbiz - Sylvester Stallone's New York art show has been postponed until October due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The "Rocky" star has long had a sideline as an artist, and was due to show his latest creations at the Georges Berges Gallery in Manhattan's SoHo district this spring.

However, with the city now in lockdown in an attempt to halt the spread of the virus, its owner Berges says the exhibit will now open in the autumn.

"The show will go on," Berges tells the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. "October will be well worth the wait."

Stallone previously exhibited his art in Nice, France in 2015, and opened up about his love of painting to the Associated Press.

"My art isn't one that educates, you know, it's not making social statements, it's not drawing conclusions, it's not declaring what is right, it is not political," he said. "It's just one man's struggle and success and all emotions you go along in life, ups and downs."

The actor turned artist's latest works are due to be exhibited in Saudi Arabia in 2021.

Confirmed coronavirus cases in the U.S. had risen above 14,300 by Friday - with 218 people having died from the disease, COVID-19.

You can share this post!

Related Posts