'90 Day Fiance' Star Larissa Dos Santos' Deportation Case Is 'Done', Star Gets to Stay in U.S.

It has been reported that the Brazilian star is heard talking about her case when she shows up to the launch of her Here Kitty Kitty lip kit at the Beauty Kitchen Boutique store in Boulder City, Nevada.

AceShowbiz - Things are seemingly looking good for Larissa Dos Santos Lima. Aside from launching her brand new lip kit, it has been reported that the "90 Day Fiance" star will be allowed to stay in the United States after her deportation case is over.

The Blast reported that Larissa was overhead talking about the case when she showed up to the launch of her Here Kitty Kitty lip kit at the Beauty Kitchen Boutique store in Boulder City, Nevada over the weekend. "It's done. I'm here staying," Larissa reportedly said of the case.

Prior to this, Larissa's ex mother-in-law Debbie Johnson claimed that the Brazilian beauty would be deported back to her native country following a hearing for her domestic battery arrest. However, Larissa quickly debunked the claim in an Instagram Story, "I woke up this morning, to find messages sent to me, and posted about my legal status in the U.S. Everything about my status in the U.S. is confidential and will not be disclosed by third parties on social media that not involved in any immigration process with me."

Her case stemmed from an arrest in January that resulted in her being charged with domestic battery for hitting then-husband Colt Johnson. That wasn't the first time for Larissa to be arrested over the same issue as the latest episode of "90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?" aired her arrest back in November 2018.

In the episode, Colt and Larissa continued fighting about money and "her fuse just blew up," according to Debbie. Larissa locked herself in the bathroom, so Colt deactivated her phone. She then posted his number online and said she was in danger, before yelling, screaming and hitting him. "I guess people online called the police," he said in a confessional, as five armed officers later kicked down his door and handcuffed him. But after further investigation, the police turned their sights on Larissa.

"When she knew that she was going to jail, she started to cry. Broke my heart, again," Colt said. "This has been the hardest days of my life." Their part ended with Colt waiting for her to get out of jail after posting her bail.

You can share this post!

Related Posts