Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Who Found Her Unconscious Dead of Suspected Overdose
WENN/Michael Carpenter
Celebrity

Max Lomas was taken to hospital after he was found unresponsive in the bathroom of a friend's house in Mississippi, but later died.

AceShowbiz - The friend who found Bobbi Kristina Brown face-down in a bathtub months before her 2015 passing has reportedly died from a suspected drug overdose.

Max Lomas was found unresponsive in the bathroom of a friend's house in Mississippi on Wednesday, August 15. He was taken to a local hospital, but later died.

According to TMZ.com, a syringe was found near his body, suggesting drugs were involved in his demise.

An official cause of death has yet to be released.

Lomas was the young man who found Bobbi Kristina's lifeless body at the Georgia home she shared with boyfriend Nick Gordon after a night of drug taking in January, 2015.

The only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was placed in a medically-induced coma, but never woke up, and died in July, 2015, aged 22.

Coroners ruled she died from a combination of drugs and drowning, but in a wrongful death lawsuit filed against Gordon after the tragedy, Bobbi Kristina's father and her court-appointed estate executor accused him of abusing the aspiring actress prior to her passing, claiming he had given her a "toxic cocktail" of substances, which made her lose consciousness as she bathed.

Gordon has always maintained his innocence, but in 2016, he was found civilly liable for Bobbi Kristina's death, and was ordered to hand over $36 million (£28.2 million) in damages.

You can share this post!

Related Posts