Scott Baio Cries After Nicole Eggert Brings His Daughter Into His Sexual Misconduct Scandal


Scott Baio Cries After Nicole Eggert Brings His Daughter Into His Sexual Misconduct Scandal


Nicole said in a recent interview, 'He knows the truth. I'd like to see him come clean for the sake of his daughter. Be a good parent.'
Scott Baio couldn't hold back his tears after learning that his "Charles in Charge" co-star Nicole Eggert brought his 10-year-daughter into their war after she claimed that Scott molested her as a teen. The 46-year-old blonde urged Scott to admit his sexual misconduct for the sake of his daughter in a recent interview with TMZ.

"He knows the truth. I'd like to see him come clean for the sake of his daughter. Be a good parent," Nicole said.

The site later reached out to Scott via Skype for him to respond to Nicole's remark. Unsurprisingly, Scott was rendered speechless and visibly in shock, asking TMZ's Harvey Levin to repeat Nicole's words.

Scott took a long pause before putting his hand over his face as if he was struggling to fight back his tears. "I can't imagine the sense of desperation Nicole Eggert has to stoop this low," Scott said. "That's unconscionable."



Nicole first made her allegation against Scott on January 27. She tweeted, "Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep."

Scott quickly denied the allegation, releasing a statement via his Twitter account. "She [Nicole] is provably wrong," Scott claimed, adding, "and because we have been telling her that since last year without result, our only conclusion is that she is deliberately lying." He also insisted that their "one and only sexual contact" happened "after she turned 18."

"When Nicole started tweeting about this again late last year, shortly after the major stories broke about sexual harassment in entertainment, my attorneys sent her and Alex Polinsky a letter advising and requesting that they take their allegations to law enforcement for a full investigation," Scott further shared. However, "they refused to do so."

"Only after Nicole Eggert was proven to be dishonest in her 'sex at 17' allegations did she create a new story about sexual contact at an even younger age. For the record, they are false too," he continued. Scott asserted that Nicole was only making these claims to capitalize on the #MeToo movement that disrupted Hollywood late last year and spurred the Time's Up initiative, which aims to combat abuse of power in the workplace.


MORE FROM NEWS
Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image