if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Zooey Deschanel Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Zooey Deschanel
> Zooey Deschanel Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Zooey Claire Deschanel
- Birth Date : January 17, 1980
- Birth Place : Los Angeles, California
- Spouse : Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie frontman, 19-Sep-09 - 12-Dec-12), Jacob Pechenik (producer, since 21-Jun-15)
- Claim to Fame : As Anita Miller in "Almost Famous" (2000)
- Plays ukulele for the cabaret act If All the Stars Were Pretty Babies.
- Withdrew from playing in "Bully" (2001) and took the role in "Big Trouble" (2002) as Jenny Herk.
- Has appeared and performed in a comedy group Manifest Destinyfest together with her friend Jackson Nash.
- Co-wrote a fantasy screenplay titled "Circus Girl" with friend Jackson Nash and planned to be one of the cast.
- Adores actress Parker Posey and singer Ella Fitzgerald.
- Is able to play both baritone ukulele and piano.
- Her favorite song is "Don't Stop Believing" by the rock and roll band, Journey.
- Her interests include philosophy, photography, fashion and jazz singing.
- Spent some summers camping at French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts, New York.
- Was in the same high school as her co-star in "Almost Famous" (2000), Kate Hudson.
- Her name was taken from novelist J.D. Salinger's notable male character of "Franny and Zooey".