if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Zhang Ziyi Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Zhang Ziyi
> Zhang Ziyi Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : February 09, 1979
- Birth Place : Beijing, China
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Jiao Long in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (2000)
- Has become a Global Ambassador for Special Olympics movement together with Arnold Schwarzenegger and boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
- Got voted one of "Top 10 Remarkable Women In Asian Business Circles" by Wall Street Journal on November 21, 2006.
- Became one of the members of the 2006 Cannes Festival jury.
- Was the second Most Popular Celebrity after NBA player, Yao Ming, according to China edition of Forbes Magazine in 2004.
- Frequently uses dance moves when filming fighting sequences as she is not actually a trained martial artist.
- Has been the spokesperson for Maybelline, Pantene, Garnier, Coca-Cola Asia, Tag Heuer, Lenovo Computers, and a Korean mineral water,
- Ranked #15 in Harpers & Queen Magazine's list of 100 Most Beautiful Women in the World by July 2005.
- Got the 38th rank in Entertainment Weekly's The Must List of 2005, therefore became the only Chinese to be included in the list.
- Became the youngest member of China Film Foundation when she was included in the community by 2001.
- Her favorite actors are Richard Gere, Chow Yun-Fat, and Al Pacino; while her favorite actresses are Sophie Marceau, Deannie Yip, Carol Cheng, Shu Qi, and Josephine Siao.
- Her favorite singers include Phil Collins, Jacky Cheung, Ekin Cheng, Anita Mui, Shunza, A Mei, and Leslie Cheung.
- Her favorite movies include "Sommersby" (1993), "To Live" (1952), "Stepmom" (1998), and "The King of Comedy" (1999).
- Her name appeared in Variety Magazine's list of Women's Impact by 2005.
- Was mentioned as one of World's 100 Most Influential People in 2005 according to Time Magazine.
- Was named as one of Chinese Top Ten Leaders Of The Younger Generation by Southern People Weekly Magazine in 2005.
- Had been invited to join AMPAS along with other 111 people in 2005.
- Was selected as one of Empire magazine's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars of All-Time in 2004.
- Sang "The Song of Feminine Beauty" in the film "House of Flying Daggers" (2004).
- Was bestowed the title of Friendship Ambassador to Tibet by the Tibetan Development Fund in 2003.
- Was listed as one of 50 Most Influential Individuals in the Chinese Entertainment Industry by 2003 and 2004.
- Was number 91 in Stuff Magazine's 102 Sexiest Women in The World by 2002.
- Was placed on the last rank in the Sexiest 100 Girls of 2002 list by FHM U.K. edition.
- Was one of Four Famous Actresses for three consecutive years that were from 2001 to 2003, according to an organization of several major Chinese media outlets.
- Was one of 50 Most Beautiful People in 2001and 2005 according to People Magazine.
- Earned the second place in the list of 100 Sexiest Women compiled by FHM Taiwan in 2001.
- Was included in Teen People Magazine's list of 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 for two consecutive years, which were 2001 and 2002.
- Did not speak English when filming "Rush Hour 2" (2001), so Jackie Chan had to be a translator between her and the director of the movie.
- Appeared in the advertisement of Oil of Olay, Skyworth Televisions, Soutec, Jaijue Motorcycles, Asience, and Visa Cards.
- Likes to listen to pop rock music.
- Her favorite colors are red, white, black, purple, cream, and owl eye which is a mix of yellow and brown.
- Likes wearing casual apparel, swimming, playing tennis, doing handball, studying, and playing video games.
- Loves drinking taro milk tea, horlicks, chocolate milkshake and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.
- Her favorite food include ice cream, mangosteen, peach, cheese, and chocolate.
- Shares her birthday with actress Vicki Abashkin.