if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Sienna Miller Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Sienna Miller
> Sienna Miller Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, model
- Birth Name : Sienna Rose Miller
- Birth Date : December 28, 1981
- Birth Place : New York City, New York, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Fiona Bickerton on "Keen Eddie" (2003-2004) (TV)
- Won a lawsuit against a photographer taking nude pictures of her on the closed set of "Hippie Hippie Shake" (2008) in January 2008.
- Replaced Lindsay Lohan to play the role of Caitlin MacNamara in John Maybury's "The Edge of Love" (2008).
- She and Jude Law were voted the 5th Tackiest Couple of 2005 in a poll conducted by America's Star magazine.
- Kitson boutique launched a line of T-shirt emblazoned with the words "Team Sienna" to sell it to those who want to support her concerning Jude Law's affair with his children's nanny.
- Ranked 8th in a list for the Best Dressed Ladies of 2007 compiled by InStyle Magazine.
- Has her own brand of clothing, Twenty8Twelve, which is named after her date of birth.
- Tapped by the luxury Italian fashion house, Tod's, to represent their latest products, posing for its fall-winter 2007-2008 advertising campaign.
- Was honored for her trend-setting style in the so-called "What is Sexy?" list compiled by Victoria's Secret in April 2007.
- Voted the 3rd on the poll of Women Most Men Want to Marry compiled by British Esquire magazine in April 2007.
- Ranked 6th in a poll on Sexiest Women conducted by men's magazine Stuff in April 2007.
- Was the 5th Best Dressed Woman according to a poll conducted by UK Glamour Magazine in January 2007.
- Chosen 9th on the poll of the Most Wanted Star Hairstyles conducted by In Touch magazine in November 2006.
- Signed deal with fashion label Pepe, agreed to front the company's advertising campaign as well as design the perfect jeans for them (April 2006).
- Voted the 2nd Britain's Most Stylish Woman Of The Year in a poll held by Grazia magazine (February, 2006).
- She along with Angelina Jolie top the 2006 "Most Desirable Women" poll held by online magazine AskMen.com in 2nd place.
- Earned the third rank in Grazia Magazine's Best-Dressed Women of 2005 list.
- Gained a Moussaieff Steinmetz Diamonds Award for the Best Breakthrough Actress at the London Party in 2005.
- Replaced Helen McCrory, who fell ill, to play Rosalind in one of the shows of "As You Like It" on June 23, 2005.
- Took the 2nd place in the annual chart of Glamour Magazine of Top 50 Best Dressed Ladies by 2005.
- Ranked #23 in the list of Most Beautiful British Women voted by the readers of Hello! Magazine.
- Is often compared to Kate Moss for her dressing style which makes her to frequently compete with Moss to top the best dressed lists.
- Her birthday is a day before Jude Law's.
- Previously had given up her role as Edie Sedgewick in "Factory Girl" (2006) as she was included in "As You Like It" yet she finally managed to get it back after Katie Holmes turned down the offer.
- Her favorite designers include Missoni, Chole, and Matthew Williamson.
- Studied acting under the guidance of Michael Margotta.
- Appeared in the March 2003 edition of Maxim Magazine.
- Was placed in the 59th of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in 2005.
- Was mentioned as the Most Stylish Newbie at the 2004 Movielines Hollywood Life Breakthrough Awards.
- Used her earnings she got from starring in "Layer Cake" (2004) to buy her first flat in Notting Hill, London.
- Was named Best-Dressed Woman by Vogue in 2004.
- Became the cover of ES magazine in its May 2003 issue.
- Appeared naked on horseback for the 2003 Pirelli calendar.
- Performed in the stage production of "Independence" at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
- Her parents divorced when she was five years old.
- Her mother, Josephine Miller, ran the Lee Strasberg drama school in London.
- Named her two dogs Porgy and Bess after characters in an opera. They are mongrels which she bought with Jude Law from a rescue center.
- Loves to wear vintage dress.
- Her role models in acting are Katherine Hepburn and Meryl Streep.
- Likes cooking, gardening, walking her dogs, and drinking wine.