if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Orlando Bloom Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Orlando Bloom
> Orlando Bloom Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom
- Birth Date : January 13, 1977
- Birth Place : Canterbury, Kent, England, UK
- Spouse : Miranda Kerr (supermodel, 22-Jul-10 - 2013)
- Claim to Fame : As Legolas in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy
- Involved in a car crash on a Hollywood street on October 12, 2007 but was uninjured.
- His first car, a dark green VW Golf, costed 160 pound sterling.
- Handed the GQ Editor's Award at the 10th annual GQ Awards held September 4, 2007 at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London.
- Ranked 1st in Cosmopolitan magazine's "Eligible Eleven" poll in August 2007.
- Voted the 1st in the poll conducted by In Touch Weekly on the Sexiest Guy of Summer 2007.
- Featured in Elle Magazine's May 2007 "Green Issue."
- Is the 6th Hollywood's Hunk according to the 'Guy Candy' list compiled by TV show Access Hollywood in March 2007.
- Included in the list of IMDb.com's site search index STARmeter of the Most Searched Names of 2005.
- He and former girlfriend Kate Bosworth once crowned the 2nd Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple based on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine in September 2005.
- Ranked 3rd in Teen People's list of Power-Wielding Players in Young Hollywood in August 2005.
- Billed to play Judy Greer big brother in "Elizabethtown" (2005) despite the fact that he's 18 months younger than her.
- Placed at the 76th spot on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Quit to smoke in 2002, which then resulted in his biting his nails instead.
- Is the supporter of English football team Manchester United.
- The first ever concert he attended was Jamiroquai's in Canterbery.
- Spinach is his favorite vegetable.
- Got his first job when he was 13 that was as a clay trapper at a pigeon shooting range.
- He has three A-Levels; each one in Art, Photography and Religious Studies.
- Was given a replica of the One Ring that says "To wherever it may lead" by one of the makeup artists on LOTR.
- Mastering French.
- Has the same birthday with Liya Kebede, Traci Bingham, Penelope Ann Miller and Nick Clooney among others.
- He is "mildly dyslexic".
- Found his dog, Sidi, during the filming of "Kingdom of Heaven" (2005).
- Is the No. 1 Star Most Women Would Like to Kiss Under the Mistletoe in a poll for Sky Movies.
- He was visited by Countess Seidy Maria Lopez during the filming of "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King" (2003) in New Zealand.
- Was one of the 9 "Off the Charts" Sexy Superstars according to People Magazine in 2004.
- Voted the Sexiest Male Movie Star by Empire Magazine (September 2004).
- Has been chosen as Teen People's #1 Hottie for the October 2004 issue.
- Included in People magazine's list of "Hottest Bachelors" in 2004.
- Chosen by Website Ananova.com as the Sexiest Actor in Britain .
- Included in People (USA) magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list .
- Was one of Teen People Magazine's "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" (2002).
- Used to be a vegetarian, but had to go back to eating meat when filming "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" (2001).
- Learned surfing during the filming of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy in New Zealand.
- Fell off his horse and broke one of his ribs during the filming of "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" (2001).
- His nicknames are "Orli" and "OB".