if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Mos Def Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Mos Def
> Mos Def Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper, actor
- Birth Name : Dante Terrell Smith
- Birth Date : December 11, 1973
- Birth Place : Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Spouse : Maria Yepes (1996 - 2005)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Black on Both Sides" (1999)
- He and Susan Sarandon lend their names as Honorary Co-Chairs to the 4th annual Children's Sports & Fitness Expo, aimed to combat childhood obesity (July 2007).
- Pushed back the release date of album "Tru3 Magic" from the original date of September 19, 2006 to December 29, 2006.
- Ranked the 77th in Entertainment Weekly's Must List of 122 People & Things We Love This Summer in 2005.
- Hosted the 2004 Music Of Black Origin (MOBO) Awards held in London.
- Is an American Muslim convert.
- Made a duet with Craig David in "7 Days Later" which was a remix song of the British singer's hit "7 Days."
- Endorsed for GMC Denali sport utility vehicle commercials.
- Gained an Obie Award for his performance in the off-Broadway play "Fucking A."
- Is the host of HBO's spoken word show "Def Poetry."
- Has several nicknames which include those of Pretty Flaco, Flaco Bey, The Mighty Mos Def, and Beze.
- Is one of the celebrities who prefer to be a vegetarian.
- His stage name is a slang term that means 'most definitely.