if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Michael Jackson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Michael Jackson
> Michael Jackson Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer
- Birth Name : Michael Joseph Jackson
- Birth Date : August 29, 1958
- Birth Place : Gary, Indiana, USA
- Spouse : Lisa Marie Presley (singer, 26-May-94 - 18-Jan-96), Debbie Rowe (dermatologist nurse, 14-Nov-96 - 8-Oct-99)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Off the Wall" (1979)
- His Neverland Ranch was, on August 25, 2006, under fire but no structures, including the merry-go-round, caught fire.
- Made his first ever public appearance since being acquitted of sex-abuse charges in 2005 on May 28, 2006 in Tokyo during which he was slated to accept MTV Japan's "Legend Award".
- Has his 1982 album "Thriller" chosen as the 2nd Britain's Favorite Album in the poll conducted by BBC Radio 2 to commemorate the album chart's 50th anniversary (August 2006).
- Has been sued by the Dinnes Memorial Veterinary Hospital owner, Martin Dinnes, in early January 2006 for unpaid bills of $91,602 as the payment for the maintenance of his pets at Neverland ranch.
- His "Thriller" music video was voted the Most Memorable Music Video by the viewers of MTV's "The Box" in December 2005.
- Has been named the Top Newsmaker of 2005 by US TV show Access Hollywood.
- Faced a lawsuit placed by Prescient Acquisition Group Inc. which alleged him for owing the company $48 million fee for rescuing his stake in the publishing rights of The Beatles' songs by July 2005.
- Wrote a special song dedicated for the victim of Katrina Hurricane in 2005.