if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Gillian Anderson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Gillian Anderson
> Gillian Anderson Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Gillian Leigh Anderson
- Birth Date : August 09, 1968
- Birth Place : Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Spouse : Clyde Klotz (1-Jan-94 - 1997), Julian Ozanne (29-Dec-04 - 21-Apr-06)
- Claim to Fame : As FBI Agent Dana Scully in TV series "The X-Files" (1993-2002)
- Was initially cast in drama flick "Helen" (2008), but dropped the role due to scheduling conflict and got replaced by Ashley Judd.
- Her favorite drink is decaf triple grande soy 2 pump mocha 1 sweet and low no whip.
- Apple Green is her favorite color.
- Her favorite food is sushi.
- Is allergic to cats.
- Once sparked reports about her sexuality after cameras caught her kissing lesbian comic Ellen DeGeneres.
- As a child she dreamt of becoming a marine Biologist.
- Was paid $60,000 for "Playing by Heart" (1998).
- Was reportedly paid $3,000,000 for "The X Files" (1993).
- In 1997 she won an Emmy Award - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for "The X Files."
- Won the 1997 Golden Globe Award - Best Performance by an Actress in a TV-Series - Drama for "The X Files."
- Her tattoos include a tribal symbol on the inside of her right ankle, the words "every day" in Sanskrit on her right wrist, and a "P" on her left hip.
- Wrote and directed "The X-Files" episode "All Things."
- Would like to appear more credible as an FBI agent with a medical degree, she once told "The X Files" (1993) executives that she was 27.
- Her favorite X-Files episode is "Triangle."
- Performed nude alongside co-star David Duchovny in "The X-Files" episode "One Son."
- Due to her height, she had to stand on an apple box to shoot many scenes in "The X Files" (1993).
- Her wedding with boyfriend Julian Ozanne, which previously set to take place on December 29, 2004, had been delayed for more than a year.
- Her favorite bands are Skinny Puppy and Dead Kennedys.
- Claims "Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers" (1993) as her favorite film.
- In the year of 2003 she won the Whatsonstage.com Theatregoers' Choice Best Actress Award for her West End debut in Michael Weller's two-hander, "What the Night Is For."
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World .
- Got her acting breakthrough replacing Mary-Louise Parker in the 1992 play entitled "The Philanthropist."
- The name of Piper Maru has become the inspiration for the title of an "The X Files" (1993) episode introducing the famous black oil in the series.
- Kept Piper Maru away from the public until they both appeared in Joan Ostin's book, "Celebrity Moms" and the April 2001 issue of "In Style Magazine."
- The godfather of daughter Piper Maru is "The X Files" (1993) writer, Chris Carter.
- Her daughter, Piper Maru, was born between the filming of episodes 2.6 and 2.8 of "The X Files" (1993).
- Married to first husband Clyde Klotz on the 17th hole of a golf course in Hawaii by a buddist priest.
- Voted the "Most Likely to be Arrested" by her high school classmates and was arrested on graduation night for gluing the locks shut at her high school.
- Was named the "Class Clown" and "Most Bizarre Girl" by her high school friends because of her different English accent and background.
- Lived in London, England, from age 2 to 11, then moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Her younger brother, Aaron, suffers from neurofibromatosis thus she has done work to encourage government to increase funding for research.