if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Eric Bana Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Eric Bana
> Eric Bana Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Eric Banadinovich
- Birth Date : August 09, 1968
- Birth Place : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Spouse : Rebecca Gleeson (former publicist, since 1997)
- Claim to Fame : As Mark 'Chopper' Read in "Chopper" (2000)
- Voted as the Sexiest Actor in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, unveiled in January 2008.
- Has been invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (July 2006).
- Had never gotten a single experience of horseback riding before "Troy" (2004) and had to start from scratch without a saddle.
- His film deal for "Hulk" (2003) contained an option for two other sequels with substantial salary raises for each picture.
- Turned his trailer to a bar where the film crew could sit around also drink when filming "Troy" (2004), and this was also applied by his co-star, Brad Pitt, whose trailer was right next to his.
- Conducted fight and weight training to display a convincing portrayal of Hector in "Troy" (2004).
- Was actually given an option of several different characters in "Troy" (2004), but chose to play Hector because he thought the character "was such a great bloke."
- Joined the cast of "Troy" (2004) after Brad Pitt personally requested him to be a co-star in the film because he was a big fan of "Chopper" (2000).
- Got the chance to star alongside his favorite actors, Sam Elliott and Nick Nolte, through "Hulk" (2003).
- Added 30 pounds to his weight, shaved his head, and carried out extensive make-up for five hours to cover his body in tattoos for the role of Mark Read in "Chopper" (2000).
- Was named Australia's Most Eligible Bachelor by Cleo Magazine in 1996.
- His family picture of his wife and child appeared in "Black Hawk Down" (2001) in the scene where Mike Durant is captured by Somalis.
- Enjoys racing both bikes and cars in Australia, and has joined several motor-sport competitions which included Targa Tasmania in 1996 also the 2002 and 2003 Classic Adelaide.
- Has been the second Australian actor after Hugh Jackman to play a superhero from Marvel Comics, in this case was Hulk, on the silver screen.
- Had undergone various jobs before started his acting career, like washing cars at a service station, pushing trolleys at Coles New World, and being a barman at Melbourne's Castle Hotel in 1991.
- Bought his first car of an old 1974 Ford Falcon XB Coupe for $1000 at age 15.
- Is Hugh Jackman's close friend.
- Has the same birthday with Sam Elliott.
- Is a supporter of St. Kilda football team.
- Admires Richard Pryor.
- Is High Court Chief Justice Murray Gleeson's son-in-law.
- Originally wanted to be a car mechanic.
- Hates guns.