if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Daniel Craig Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Daniel Craig
> Daniel Craig Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Daniel Wroughton Craig
- Birth Date : March 02, 1968
- Birth Place : Chester, England, UK
- Spouse : Fiona Loudon (1992 - 1994), Rachel Weisz (actress, since 22-Jun-11)
- Claim to Fame : As James Bond in "Casino Royale" (2006)
- Named one of People magazine's 2008 Sexiest Men Alive.
- Having his wax work unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London on October 16, 2008.
- Included in Vanity Fair magazine's annual list of International Best-Dressed Men, released on July 29, 2008.
- He alongside actors Hugh Grant and Robbie Coltrane auctioned off their kisses at Great British Movie Event on June 17, 2008 and managed to raise $38,000 for The National Film and Television School in London.
- Named GQ magazine's Britain's Best-Dressed Man in April 2007.
- Makes the list of NW magazine's survey on the World's Sexiest Men (January 2007).
- Topped Esquire magazine's September 2006 poll on Best-Dressed Men at No. 1.
- Included in a poll of 100 Sexiest Movie Stars compiled by Empire magazine in December 2007.
- Was considered for the role of Rorschach in the canceled film adaptation of Alan Moore's comic book entitled "Watchmen."
- Dropped out talks to star opposite Julianne Moore in "Blindness" (2008).
- Makes the list of the Top Entertainers of 2006 compiled by U.S. magazine Entertainment Weekly in December 2006.
- Topped an Internet poll in December 2006 on Men Most Women Fantasize About While Making Love to Their Partners.
- Chosen the 2nd Most Searched for Celebrity among UK web users in a poll held by Web analysis firm Hitwise in November 2006.
- Had two of his teeth knocked out while filming with some minor actors for the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" (2006).
- Has a fear of flying.
- Was mentioned as one of European films' Shooting Stars by European Film Promotion in 2000.
- Went to Guildhall School of Music and Drama together with Rhys Ifans, Ewan McGregor, Alistair McGowan, Joseph Fiennes, and Damian Lewis.
- Was wrapped by a midwife in a copy of The Guardian right after he was born before she handed him to his parents.
- Loves Rugby and has been the supporter of Liverpool F.C. which later changed its name to Liverpool St Helens F.C.
- Is the first actor with blond hair to play MI6's agent 007, James Bond.