if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Christina Milian Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Christina Milian
> Christina Milian Trivia
- Famous as : R&B singer
- Birth Name : Christine Flores
- Birth Date : September 26, 1981
- Birth Place : Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Spouse : The-Dream (singer-songwriter, 4-Sep-09 - 25-Oct-11)
- Claim to Fame : Single "AM to PM" from album "Christina Milian" (2001)
- Chosen as the 10th Most Successful Woman in Film, TV, Music, Sports and Fashion on Maxim's 7th annual "Hot 100" list.
- Appeared on a catwalk along with other singers like LeAnn Rimes and Sheryl Crow wearing the design clothes by Max Azria Atelier to raise awareness about women and heart disease in 2006 Red Dress Collection.
- Listed in number 30 in Hot 100 of 2005 by Maxim magazine.
- Inspired hugely by her favorite singers Janet Jackson, Gloria Estefan, Celia Cruz and Diana Ross.
- Her first single "Dip It Low" was written by Polli Paul who also wrote songs for Black Eyed Peas.
- Shares the same birthday with tennis athlete, Serena Williams.
- Used to like making handicrafts such as porcelain dolls and ceramic places.
- Appeared in the original "Girl Talk" game box when she was only eleven years old.
- Owns two dogs, a Chihuahua named Baby and a Yorkshire terrier named Missy.