Bebe Rexha Begs Fans 'No Phones on My Face' on First Show Since Phone-Throwing Incident

During her 'Best F'n Night of My Life Tour' at The Fillmore in Philadelphia, the 'In the Name of Love' singer also asks her crew to clean the stage because she 'can't get another bruise.'

AceShowbiz - Bebe Rexha asks fans not to throw their phones to her face again. When performing for the first time after a phone-throwing incident during her "Best F'n Night of My Life Tour" in New York City, the "In the Name of Love" singer humbly asked the concertgoers not to repeat the same unwanted accident.

The 33-year-old made the request during her show at The Fillmore in Philadelphia's Fishtown neighborhood on Tuesday night, June 20. In a video making its way online, she could be heard asking, "Are we going to have a good show tonight? Yes, we f**king are. Can we let people slow us down, Philly? No. Just no phones on my face tonight please, I beg of you."

Before her serious request, the "Meant to Be" hitmaker told her show crew to clean up the stage from dirt. At that time, she stated, "Can we get somebody to come clean up this? We almost ate s**t like three times." She went on to say, "I think we are pushing it too little. I don't know if I can get another bruise."

On Sunday, Bebe had her face, especially the area of her left eye, hit by a phone while performing onstage for her "Best F'n Night of My Life Tour" in New York City. The shocking moment was documented in footage uploaded on Twitter by one of the concertgoers. The clip showed a phone thrown from the crowd and hit her in her left eye.

Along with the clip, the caption read, "Absolutely great show ruined by a fan throwing their phone at @BebeRexha hopefully she is ok after that." Unfortunately, Bebe could be seen falling to her knees while painfully holding her face. She was quickly assisted by her crew to go backstage.

Bebe was said to have three stitches to cover her eye wound. "Bebe Rexha's mother reveals that she had to get three stitches after someone in the audience threw a phone at her head during her concert," PopBase revealed on Twitter. In addition, ABC7NY reported that the concertgoer who threw the phone, Nicolas Malvagna, was arrested for assault.

One day after the incident, Bebe updated her fans by showing off her wounded eye. She shared two photos on Instagram which showed that her eye seemingly got better. Despite how painful her injured eye looked, she insisted in the caption of the post, "Im good."

Bebe previously declared that her show would go on despite her injuries. On Tuesday, June 20, she shared a series of photos on Instagram from her performance in New York. Along with the snaps, she wrote, "Although the show ended in an unfortunate way it was still an amazing show in my hometown. Thank you so Much New York. I love You. The Tour must go on!!! Philly next! Which show you coming to?! #bestfnnightofmylifetour."

Follow @ Google News

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts