Miami Rapper Tigoose Killed in Fiery Car Crash After Surviving Banquet Shooting

The 28-year-old rapper, Christopher 'Tigoose' Ozuna, is believed to have died in a Friday, June 4 accident, just days after he dodged the bullets during a northwest Miami-Dade mass shooting.

AceShowbiz - A Miami rapper couldn't cheat death twice. Christopher "Tigoose" Ozuna managed to get away from a shooting at El Mula Banquet Hall over the Memorial Day weekend uninjured, but he ran out of luck when he was involved in an accident a few days later.

The local artist is believed to have died after his car was destroyed in a fiery car crash on early Friday morning, June 4. Two people were inside the car, an Infiniti G37 that burst into flames, after it crashed into oncoming traffic just after midnight on Northwest 79th Street at 10th Avenue, colliding with another car. Police believe the driver was trying to make a passing move when they clipped a car and lost control.

The driver was badly burned and the passenger, Jeremiah Rollins, was confirmed dead. Police have not identified the driver, but his relatives have little doubt that it was him who was sitting behind the wheel at the time of incident.

His father, who goes by the name Goose, said, "Right now they can't even identify my son," as the family is waiting for official confirmation from the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office, which is awaiting dental records to make a positive identification. "I don't care how he look. I want to see my son and I want to see him for a last time. I want to have closure in my life and bury my son," he added.

Reflecting on his son's tragic fate after Tigoose survived the northwest Miami-Dade mass shooting, Goose likened it to the movie "Final Destination". "Everyone else got hit but him," the grieving father said. "To me, it's like 'Final Destination'. It ain't happened that day but something happened to him another day."

Goose said his son was scheduled to perform at El Mula before the shooting occurred. He added, "It's crazy. He dodges bullets and then he died like that. He was traumatized seeing his friends die like that."

Goose believes that his son's death was a foul play. "There's a video out there of another car getting away," he pointed out, before insisting, "I think it was foul play in some kind of way."

A pregnant woman and six children were in the second car, which also burst into flames after the collision. They were taken to Ryder Trauma Center in stable condition. "My son was in the back seat," the mother reportedly said. "He just had blood and everything coming from his nose. It was just crazy."

The woman confirmed that she saw a third car speeding away from the scene that night. "There was another car that left the scene," she said. "That wasn't just no make a mistake and you get in the wrong lane."

You can share this post!