AceShowbiz - A man was reportedly arrested outside Natalie Portman's Los Angeles home on Tuesday, March 26, after violating his restraining order.
The "Black Swan" star initially obtained a temporary restraining order against the man, who calls himself "John Wick" from the Keanu Reeves film of the same name, last month (February 2019) - days after he reportedly gained entry to her gated community in Los Angeles on 31 January.
Returning to court earlier this month, Portman was granted her request to make the protective order permanent, meaning the man, who has not been publicly identified, must stay at least 100 yards (91.44 metres) away from Portman, her husband, choreographer Benjamin Millepied, and their young children, Amalia and Aleph.
However, the man is said to have violated this order by turning up at the actress' home at around 3.30 pm on Tuesday afternoon. According to TMZ.com, Portman spotted the man, called the police and left the premises.
Law enforcement sources told the website that officers showed up within minutes and arrested the man for violating Portman's protective order.
In the January incident, the man showed up at the front gate of Portman's family home and rang the doorbell repeatedly, without saying a word, before cops arrived on the scene to investigate.
When confronted, the man claimed his name was John Wick - the same moniker used by Reeves' assassin character in the 2015 movie, but officers found a Colorado Driver's License in his possession, which provided them with his real identity. He was then placed on a mental hold after claiming he had "spoken to the reporting person (Portman) several times, telepathically, and that he had traveled from Colorado to Los Angeles to meet the individual".
It's unclear whether or not the man is still being treated by a mental health facility.
Detectives had also previously obtained a firearms restraining order against the suspect, banning him from having any guns or ammunition in his possession.