Kim Zolciak Wants to Return to 'Dancing with the Stars' After Mini Stroke


Kim Zolciak Wants to Return to 'Dancing with the Stars' After Mini Stroke


The former 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star wants to get back to the dance floor after she was hospitalized for mini stroke which left her temporarily paralyzed and unable to speak.
Kim Zolciak issued a statement on Sunday, September 27 about her "Dancing with the Stars" future after her release from hospital. The 37-year-old reality star wanted to get back to the dance floor following her hospitalization for mini stroke.

Kim said, "I want to thank everyone for their love and support over the past few days. I am now home with my family, resting and taking care of my health. I can't express enough how much I love dancing and this whole experience, and I hope this will not be the end of dancing."

The former star of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" has not revealed whether she will appear on Monday night's episode of "DWTS" alongside her partner Tony Dovolani.

Kim was released from hospital on Friday, September 25. She's resting at home after she was treated for mini stroke which left her temporarily paralyzed and unable to speak. She was surrounded by her husband Kroy Biermann and her daughter Brielle.

Tony previously said after visiting Kim at the hospital, "After spending only a few weeks with Kim, it is evident of how much of a fighter she is. Her humor and positivity are still shining through, and it's amazing to see the love and support of her family. We are hoping for a speedy recovery."


MORE FROM NEWS
Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image