Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He'll Return for 'Terminator Genisys' Sequel
Movie

Schwarzenegger confirms he will return to the next installment in 'Terminator' movie franchise and says it's starting production next year.

AceShowbiz - Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back to "Terminator Genisys" sequel. Schwarzenegger confirmed the news during a chat with TheArnoldFans.com in Budapest on February 22. When asked if he would return to the upcoming movie's follow-up, he answered, "Yes, of course, next year."

"Terminator Genisys" is set for release in the U.S. on July 1 and features appearances from Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney and J.K. Simmons among others. Alan Taylor (Thor: The Dark World" serves behind the lens with a script by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier. Universal Pictures has announced a follow-up, "Terminator 2" which is planned to arrive on May 19, 2017 and another flick "Terminator 3" which arrives on June 29, 2018.

Earlier this month, it was announced that "Terminator Genisys" would get IMAX treatment following its release in summer. "This film marks IMAX's first foray into the 'Terminator' franchise and we're thrilled to be a part of it and team up once again with Alan Taylor and our friends at Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions," Greg Foster, Senior Executive Vice President, IMAX Corp. and CEO of IMAX Entertainment, said in a statement.

"We believe it's going to be a gangbusters summer at the movies next year, and 'Terminator Genisys' is sure to be one of the season's most anticipated movies for IMAX fans worldwide," he continued.

You can share this post!

Related Posts