Hulk Hogan's Son Charged with Reckless Driving in August Crash, Released on $10,000 Bail

Hulk Hogan's Son Charged with Reckless Driving in August Crash, Released on $10,000 Bail

Hulk Hogan's son Nick Hogan was arrested Wednesday morning Nov 7th by police in Clearwater, Florida for his involvement in August car crash.
Nick Hogan's freedom stops just now. The son of wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan was cited on numbers of serious criminal charges, one most obvious is third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, stemmed from an August car crash that left his passenger in critical condition.

Nick was arrested early Wednesday morning November 7th by police in Clearwater, Florida, for his involvement in the street-racing crash back on August 26th that left his best friend John Graziano remains hospitalized, reportedly in a coma.

Turned himself in to authorities at 9:48 a.m., hours after police in Clearwater issued a warrant for his arrest upon the completion of an extensive investigation into the wreck by a team of four officers, Nick was handcuffed and transported to the Pinellas County Jail for processing.

Nick, additionally, was cited for using a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, being under 21 while operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 percent or higher and having illegal window tinting.

Despite the fact that the authorities have concluded Nick to be drinking at the time of the crash, Hogan's family insisted "Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender." The family spokesman Adam Handelsman went on saying in a written statement, "The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can."

Nick and Graziano involved in a high speed car accident on August 26th at around 7:31 p.m. ET on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater. Authorities said he was driving a Toyota Supra at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back ended up hitting a palm tree.

Nick suffered minor injuries and was soon released from the hospital after getting treatment, whereas Graziano, a Marine who had just completed a tour of duty in Iraq, remains coma in hospital, presumably suffered brain damage caused by swelling of his brain.

Soon following his arrest, Nick was later on released on $10,000 bail. Stay tuned for the story is developing.

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image