if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Tom Welling Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Tom Welling
> Tom Welling Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Thomas John Patrick Welling
- Birth Date : April 26, 1977
- Birth Place : New York, New York, USA
- Spouse : Jamie White (since 5-Jul-02 - filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : As Clark Kent in TV series "Smallville" (2001)
- Got so into his character as Clark Kent/Superman he once ran over without further thought to fight off a group of people mugging a woman.
- Made his "Smallville" co-star Michael Rosenbaum sing a special rendition of the Van Morrison hit of "Brown-Eyed Girl" during his wedding party.
- Was included in People Magazine's list of Breakthrough Stars of 2001.
- Attended an audition for the role of Tag in "Friends" (1994-2004).
- Had been walked the runway for Romeo Gigli's 1999 Spring/Summer collection at Italy's Milan Fashion Week and posed for Thomas Burberry catalogue of the Autumn/Winter 1999 collection.
- Is forbidden to get a sun-tan according to his contract in "Smallville" (2001) for its producers were not certain whether Kryptonians could tan.
- Married Jamie White in Martha's Vineyard, wearing a custom-made YSL tuxedo during the ceremony.
- Appeared in the music video of Angela Via's "Picture Perfect" and shared a kiss with her at the end of the video.
- Had joined some modeling agencies which include L.A. Models, Wihelmina Models, and Louisa Models in Germany.
- Had been the model for 7 Up, T.J. Maxx and Verizon TV commercials.
- Appeared as Joseph/Josephine in his high school's stage production of "Some Like It Hot."
- Was an active player in some team sports during his high school study, including baseball, basketball, and soccer in which he had been the goal keeper.
- Has a shoe size of 14.
- Likes reading, playing basketball with friends, running, and spending time with his dogs.
- Was not a big fan of Superman, like Christopher Reeve, prior to being cast as Clark Kent, and actually continues not to read the comics about this superhero.
- Has a dog of pug breed called Cook.
- His favorite band is Radiohead.
- Likes to wear clothes by Ralph Lauren, The Gap, Gucci, YSL, Hermes, Club Monaco and Helmet Lang.
- Loves eating blackberries and adding mustard also relish on hotdogs
- His most favorite movie is "Mutiny on the Bounty" (1962).
- Is the cousin of Reed Nilssen, a Swedish snowboarder who gained bronze medal in the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games.
- His favorite stars include Bob Saget, Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Christopher Walken, Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Is a good friend of Ashton Kutcher and has undergone modeling work together with him.