if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Sheryl Crow Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Sheryl Crow
> Sheryl Crow Trivia
- Famous as : Blues rock singer, songwriter
- Birth Name : Sheryl Suzanne Crow
- Birth Date : February 11, 1962
- Birth Place : Kennett, Missouri, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "All I Wanna Do" (1994)
- Teamed up with Western Glove Works to produce and distribute her denim collection, to be called Bootheel Trading Co. By Sheryl Crow, which is scheduled to be launched by 2008.
- Made public her adopted son, Wyatt Steven, for the first time on the cover of OK! magazine that hit newsstands May 24, 2007.
- Was given the title of the Most Unlucky in Love Female in Hollywood by In Touch Weekly magazine in April 2007.
- Has been tapped as the new face of cosmetic giant Revlon, featured in a national advertising campaign for Revlon Colorist, a new line of premium hair color products launching in January 2007.
- Writes an original song for drama action film "Home of the Brave" (2006) entitled "Try Not to Remember".
- Spills all to Vanity Fair magazine in its August issue of 2006 about her break up with ex-fiance Lance Armstrong.
- Modeled a Ralph Lauren's halter dress at the annual Red Dress Collection held in February 2006 by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.