if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Johnny Knoxville Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Johnny Knoxville
> Johnny Knoxville Trivia
- Famous as : Comic actor
- Birth Name : Phillip John Clapp
- Birth Date : March 11, 1971
- Birth Place : Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
- Spouse : Melanie Clapp (clothing designer, 15-May-95 - 28-Jul-09), Naomi Nelson (since 24-Sep-10)
- Claim to Fame : As principal star of the MTV series "Jackass" (2000)
- Scored two nominations at Teen Choice Awards, one was for TV - Choice Personality category in 2001 and the other was the Favorite TV Personality category in 2003.
- Was torn between Comedy Central and MTV which both wanted to sign deal with him, but he later chose the latter one and thus "Jackass" (2000-2002) was born.
- Had a severe flu, pneumonia, and bronchitis at the same time when he was eight years old and nearly died because of them. He also suffered from asthma.
- Earned a nomination at the 2003 MTV Movie Awards in the category of Best Comedic Performance through his performance in "Jackass: The Movie" (2002).
- Obtained a role in "Grand Theft Parsons" (2003) after Hugh Jackman gave it up because of prior commitments.
- Had been knocked unconscious for three times during the filming of "Jackass: The Movie" (2002). He also has a scar on his head for being punched in the same film.
- Was reportedly offered a part in "Saturday Night Live" (1975), but he turned it down.
- Has a tattoo of his daughter's name, Madison, on his left chest.
- Bought a cabin from Johnny Cash right before the veteran star died.
- Stood in front of the whole students of his high school to sing the song from "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" (1986) and once had played Danny Zucho in a chorus production of "Grease."
- Has made a false report card with failing grades that was left out for his parents to discover at the age of 13 whereas he actually earned straight A in his school subjects.
- Owns a production company called Dickhouse Productions.
- Had appeared in the commercials of Taco Bell, Coors Light, and Mountain Dew before his acting career took off.
- Has a nickname of PJ and Johnny Jackass.