if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Jack Johnson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Jack Johnson
> Jack Johnson Trivia
- Famous as : Musician, rock singer, songwriter, surfer
- Birth Name : Jack Hody Johnson
- Birth Date : May 18, 1975
- Birth Place : Oahu, Hawaii, USA
- Spouse : Kim Johnson (since 2000)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Brushfire Fairytales" (2001)
- Co-founded the Kokua Hawaii Foundation, which is a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawaii in 2004.
- Appreciates bootlegs, saying a big part of his success is because of his friends recorded the bootlegs of his tracks and distributed them at surf competitions.
- His first son Moe was born in 2004.
- Met wife Kim, a student of Math and Fine Art, while studying at University of California.
- Lost his front teeth at age 17 when he knocked on the reef during Pipeline competition.
- Learned how to surf and skate from his father's best friend Alex Conell when he was little.