if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Ja Rule Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Ja Rule
> Ja Rule Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper
- Birth Name : Jeffrey Atkins
- Birth Date : March 01, 1976
- Birth Place : Queens, New York, USA
- Spouse : Aisha Murray Atkins (since April 2001)
- Claim to Fame : Single "Can't I Get A..." (1998)
- His nickname is Ja Ja Binks.
- Is being sued for damaging a Florida mansion and illegally showing clips of it on a popular TV show.
- He has a feud with rappers 50 Cent and Eminem.
- Ja once chosen as an official spokesperson of BET's Campaign to Raise Awareness for HIV/AIDS.
- Single "Put it on Me" (2000) was written and dedicated to his girlfriend Aisha.
- Ja hates to watch movies in theater.
- His wedding-theme with Aisha was the 1940's mafia style.
- He used to fight in every day school.
- Ja is a Leap Year baby because he was born on February 29th.
- Ja is best friend to rapper Jay Z.
- He took his initials Jeff Atkins to get the JA in Ja Rule.
- He plans to work behind the scenes, produce and do soundtracks only.
- He owns a recording label called Murder, Inc.
- The RULE in Ja Rule stands for "Represents Unconditional Love's Existence."
- He wrote his first song in 1990.
- He is the co-owner of a liquor company, The Mojito.
- He owns a premium denim clothing line "Ervingeoffrey."
- He grew up a Jehovah's Witness.
- His younger sister died of respiratory problem when he was five.